Chapter 8- Officer Douche 2.0

"Does any of you know the person who's throwing the party?" Myles asks as we're walking to the front door

"I heard he's new to town." Luke answers.

Grey opens the front door and walks in, without knocking. The house is in the new development in town, so everything smells new. I look around and note that everything is actually fucking new, like new new. I hate it, I like living in a small town, the keyword being small town. The more they build new developments, the more people will move to town.

We just got back from Plattsburgh an hour ago from the game. The boys and I went home to change out of our suits and here we are. I don't know how we ended up here, none of us knows the fucking person that's throwing the party.

The house is already packed with people. The music is relatively loud but that's normal for parties like this. The party goers have red cups in their hands and are bopping to the music.

I separate from the boys and go fetch myself a drink in the kitchen. Every party is pretty much the fucking same. Drinks and food are in the kitchen, long lines wait outside of the bathrooms, a room for the weed smokers, a room for a harder drugs, the dinning table is used for a game of some sort. It's all the fucking same. People think coming to parties are awesome but they suck.

They don't know what it's like to have Ayla lay on their chest and feel her heart beating on your chest, or staying in and making homemade pizzas and goofing off with each other, or the feeling of rearranging Ayla's guts with your dick. Fuck, I miss it. I'd choose that over ever stepping foot in another lame ass party.

I walk in the kitchen and scan all the alcoholic beverages on the kitchen island. Since there's half a bottle of Captain Morgan left, instead of pouring the rest in a cup, I snatch the bottle off the island and take a big swig out of the bottle. I wander around the one-story house. It's pretty ballsy to have a party like this here. Either ballsy or just fucking stupid.

Since the house is so nice and pristine, I suppose I can make the first mark and break in the new house. I check over my shoulders then I sneak off to a spot where no one is around. I find a corner with a plant. I unzip and unbutton my jeans, whip my dick out and piss on the plant. And just because the house is freshly fucking new, I piss on the walls because I'm a dick. When I'm done, I zip and button my jeans and walk away like nothing happened.

I find my way back to the common area but get intercepted by a petite girl. She has black hair, brown eyes, about 5'2 and a thin frame. I knit my brows together and look her from head to tow. "What do you want?" I say in a dry tone, twist the cap off the CM and take a drink from the bottle.

"Nothing, I wanted to see how you were doing." The girl says. Fuck, her voice is annoying, it reminds me of a mouse or some small ugly rodent.

Why the fuck is she asking me such a personal question? It's none of her fucking business. I look at her skeptically. "Um, good?" Is all I say.