Chapter 73- Nate Being Back

This spring break has been the fastest spring break yet

This spring break has been the fastest spring break yet. I feel like yesterday was the first day of spring break and Hazyl was leaving for Florida and I told her I wanted to be with her then she walked away.

Now spring break is over.

Good news is that I'm currently on my way to pick up Hazyl. It's been a long 2 weeks without her around. I didn't want to take her away from her vacation so we've barely talked the whole spring break. I wanted her to be in the moment and having fun, not having her face glued to her phone.

My pending relationship with Hazyl is up in the air right now. I know where I stand with her and us but I have no clue how she feels. Hopefully now that she's back in town, we can either give our relationship another shot or we find some middle ground between us.

So, let's see what happened this spring break. Clutch rallied all of us Wolves to help run a charity Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was at the park and it was for the Boys and Girls club, a place that's like a safe zone for kids to go when their parents are busy at work. So the whole day, we spent at the park. Then afterwards, they made pancakes for dinner.

There's a big gazebo basically in the middle of the park so that's where everyone gathered, ate and had a good time. There were so many kids that kept asking for Kain and asking where he was, I was about to write the answer on a piece of paper and tape it to my forehead so I didn't have to answer that question, just kidding.

Before the event, everyone from the team met up at the LB arena, put on our jerseys then we went to the park. After the egg hunt and after everyone ate, the Boys and Girls club put on a little autograph signing for all the kids for us. We signed autographs and took pictures for an hour or two. I was overly exhausted by the time the sun went down, I've never fell asleep to fast in my life after I got home.

Then a few days after that, we celebrated Boo's birthday. It's crazy to think Kain's friends invite me to their shindigs. Even with Kain out of town, they include me in stuff.

A year ago, if you told me I'd be friends with Kain's friends and I attended Kain's best friend Boo Walker's birthday party, one that me and my friends used to make fun of and call them idiots, I'd for sure call you crazy.

The party was... loud. The party was at Grey's house for some reason. I was so out of my eliminate. Everyone was drinking and smoking then when it was time for cake, everyone sang to Boo then Grey and Myles smashed Boo's face into the cake. After that, it turned into a cake fight. At that point, I left. I didn't want to get cake on me and plus, I had enough.

And then there's Ayla. She went through some changes. Kain's going to have the shock of his life when he gets back and sees her. Ayla now has brown shoulder length hair. Trust me, when I first saw it, I almost fainted. Okay, maybe not fainted, I'm being dramatic but it was a big surprise. I had no idea she was planning on changing her looks to that extent.