Chapter 86- He's Really Fucking Gone

Well, this is fucked

Everything was going to fucking smoothly, I should've known something like this would fucking happen. Of all the fucking people Ayla had to be stuck in this God forsaken room with, it had to be the fucking gunman. I'm fucking pissed. I don't know how I missed it, this clown is literally in an all black outfit. He could've had the words "Shooter" written on his big ass forehead and I'd still miss it.

He must've been hiding the gun under his sweater or shirt, but I don't know how it'd fit, the gun is pretty fucking insane looking. It looks like a Brugger&Thomet MP9. I don't have a fucking clue how this kid ended up with one but fuck.

Carrot waves the gun around like he's having fun but the fucker has yet to shoot off the damn thing. I'm fucking pissed that I didn't notice who Carrot was before, we were just on our way the fuck out of here when the kid yells and points the fucking gun at us.

Ayla screamed in horror, I stepped in front of her and blocked her from the gun. Right now, though, Carrot has us all facing the wall, on our knees and our hands behind our head. If that isn't fucking intimidating enough. Myles is down the line, on the left, then Luke, Ayla, me, Boo and Grey.

I hear Carrot pacing behind us. "Hey, I say we attack him at once. He'll never see it coming. There's 6 of us and only one of him. No way he fucking beats us all." Myles whispers up the line.

We all turn our heads to the left and look at him.

"Shut the fuck up, we're not attacking anyone, we're just gonna wait it out until someone comes to get us." Luke shuts down Myles' suggestion.

"No talking!" Carrot yells and stalks over to us. I see Ayla flinch from out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, what's your name?" Luke asks, looking over his right shoulder.

"Why, so you can try to get inside my head? I think the hell not." Carrot scoffs. The fucker is smarter than I thought.

"No, it isn't my intention. But, m- my name is Luke." Luke stupidly fucking introduces himself to the one person who has a fucking gun pointed at us.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing?" I harshly whisper over Ayla, to Luke and he just shrugs his shoulders.

You think I'm stupid, don't you? Or- or- or, do you think I live under a rock or something? Obviously, I know who you all are." Carrot says. He's got a set of balls on him, I'll give him that. No one talks to us like that. But, then again, he thinks he's fucking tough behind that gun. Let's see him put down the gun, bet he's just a fucking pussy just like all the rest of the school shooters. "We got Myles, Luke, Boo, Grey and the all mighty Kain Banks." I hear a hint of mockery or excitement in his voice and it makes me fucking sick.

I look over my right shoulder, up at Carrot. "Don't say my name, you twisted sick fuck."

Carrot laughs, pissing me the fuck off. "Oh, wait, oops, I forgot someone." I hear his voice coming from my left ear.