Chapter 40- Two Love-Sick Kids

So just as I suspected Nate's wedding yesterday was a total shit show

So just as I suspected Nate's wedding yesterday was a total shit show. I kind of wish I was there to see the whole thing unfold. Seeing the wedding go down like that would've been the entertainment I need these days. Nothing exciting happens nowadays. Instead I just hung out with the boys and all we did was shoot the shit. My grandparents are staying with us for a few days. They showed up here on Friday night for Nate's wedding.

Thankfully, as of right now, I have the whole house to myself. Which rarely ever fucking happens. Lyle and Davis went on a 'Father son off the grid trip' somewhere in the Adirondacks, I don't have a fucking clue or care as to when they get back. I hope a bear attacks their truck and makes them stranded in the woods for a week, I need to damn break from Davis.

Mom's also on a trip, she's gone to a resort in Boston with some people she met from her rehab. And Scott has been staying at the lake house, waiting for Nate to magically return. I guess he's been AWOL since his runaway bride took off. He's been looking for her but news flashes bro, she clearly isn't coming back so fuck off. My case about love sucks keeps getting bigger.

Eliza's just out visiting old friends. I like my grandmother and all but I just fucking need like over an hour break from her. She's so nosy and I'm not the most open person. She keeps asking about Ayla and when she's coming over. I haven't found the balls to tell her that Ayla and I are no longer together so I've been making up excuses for Ayla's absence.

I just hit the bottom step of the staircase when my phone dings with a text message. I reach into my pocket, pull out my phone and read the text. It's from Scott.

I enter the kitchen and stop by the island

I enter the kitchen and stop by the island. "What the fuck." I whisper to myself. No, I can't be alone with her, it'll be to tempting and easy since the house is empty. And it doesn't make it any easier since I've been craving her since the last time we had sex. That sex was fucking mind-blowing. just thinking about it makes me hard. Ayla and I can't be alone, I need help ASAP. I pull up Boo's number and text him.

 I pull up Boo's number and text him