Chapter 78- Cake Fight!

You know of all the ways or things I could be doing with my Saturday night, blindfolded and kidnapped was definitely not on my fucking list

You know of all the ways or things I could be doing with my Saturday night, blindfolded and kidnapped was definitely not on my fucking list. Apparently the boys are still pissed at me for the Kohen thing since they're the assholes that are doing this shit to me. I had literally just got done getting ready for whatever the night had instore for me when my bedroom door busted open, all the boys yelling and running at me then everything went black. They fucking put something over my head and tied my legs and wrist together.

I fought like hell to get free but nothing fucking worked so eventually, I just stopped fighting all together.

The boys hoisted me up on each of their shoulders and carried me out of the house, like they were moving a dead body. The next thing I know is I'm being dumped into a trunk or some kind of compartment then I heard a slam and everything really goes black.

Those motherfuckers really put me in the trunk of my own fucking car.

I could tell it was my car from the rumble it makes when you start 'er up. Ain't nobodies fucking car sounds like my beast.

Being kidnapped pissed me the fuck off but what really set me over the limit is that the boys are having a joyride without me being in my fucking car. Well, I mean, in the cab my car.

I don't know where the fuck we're going. We made so many left and right turns, I'd say we're going in a fucking 'Figure 8'. And, what sucks is that with every turn, I either do a front or back flip. If we turn left, I do a summersault and right, I do a backflip. So while the guys are having the time of their lives up front, I'm in the back flipping like a fucking washing machine. I'm on the verge of being fucking carsick.

I've been yelling and kicking the back of the seat but they're blasting the music so they can't fucking hear me back here. I fucking hate them all so much right now.

As I'm in the midst of coming up with an escape plan, the car stops moving then it shuts off.

Oh, thank God.

Buuuuut, like how I got into this trunk, is how I get out. I get manhandled and fucking moved around like a damn rag doll.

They stand me on my feet, still no fucking clue where the hell I am or if I'm facing anyone. "I fucking hope you guys sure know how to run and hide because when I get set free I'm fucking killing each of you, bastards." I blindly threaten. They laugh and snicker at my threat and it pisses me off even more.

"No, you won't." Myles says and I can hear the glee in his voice.

Asshole.

Someone shoves me from the back and I almost fall flat on my face then I get lifted and put back up on the boys' shoulders and they begin to walk. They stop for a moment and I hear them argue about how they're going to manage something then I slant up. My head and shoulders are higher up than my legs and feet.