Chapter 1: Marshal's Bride

Happiness Star is an agricultural planet. Ninety-five percent of the land on the planet is covered by vegetation. The remaining 5 percent of the land is built into a huge airport, allowing the ship to dock and let the traffic The spacecraft replenished supplies.

Dyno is an employee of the airport. He has always been responsible for his work. These days, he is somewhat absent-minded. He will use the consultant to check the latest news almost every few minutes.

"Deno, are you looking for the news of the marshal?" Dyno's colleague approached the lunch box and asked the Dano when he handed the lunch box.

Dano nodded, and in the consultant, the sweet host was playing the latest situation of Marshal Zhao Lingyu.

"The Marshal adult has been injured for three months now. The Federal Institute and the Federal Medical Headquarters are still helpless to the Marshal's injury. The people who care about the Marshal's injury have already written 7.65 billion prayer letters online..."

Seeing Dino’s sadness, the colleague immediately took a shot on his shoulder: “Deno, the marshal is a good person, he will be fine.”

"Yeah, the marshal will not have anything! If it wasn't for the marshal, I would have lost my life. If it weren't for the marshal, this Zerg would definitely ruin the dream star..." Dyno's voice whimpered with a bit.

He used to be a soldier under the marshal's hand. He had to retire after being seriously injured a few years ago. He wanted to save money for the body repair liquid and continue to serve the marshal. The marshal turned out to be an accident!

Some time ago, the Zerg army attacked the dream star. Although the marshal adult killed the Zerg queen who was about to lay eggs by himself, he almost died, and now he is lying in bed, and there is no possibility of recovery.

The only thing that everyone can be grateful for now is that the lost Zerg will not be able to threaten the Federation in a short time.

"It’s more than a dream star. I heard that the Zerg Queen will swallow a lot of planets before spawning, and it also devours high energy. If it’s not a marshal, I don’t know how many people will die, how many resources will be lost.” Dano’s colleague sighs A sigh of relief, if the Zerg Queen really lays eggs on the federal site... Humans may be destroyed!

However, although the Zerg Queen is gone, the Confederacy has also lost the Magi, the younger generation of Marshal Zhao Lingyu. Who will protect the future human federation?

"Deno, don't think about it, I will tell you good news. The spaceship of the Freedom Alliance will arrive at the Dream Star for replenishment. I heard that there is a future Marshal Lady."

"Mrs. Marshal will replenish in the dream star?" Dano surprised his eyes wide open. As the owner of the double s-level ability, Marshal Zhao Lingyu has not found a spouse with a genetic match. Now he is seriously injured and it is even harder to find a suitable spouse.

However, at this time, close to the Federation, this time the Liberal Alliance, which was devastated by the Zerg Queen, took the initiative to contact the Zhao family and expressed their willingness to marry.

In addition to human beings, there are many alien creatures in the Freedom League. Nowadays, the brides who are about to be sent to the Federation of Humanities are the hybrids of humans and Kay. I heard that he not only inherits the pedigrees of his own human father, but also inherits the Kay. Speciality of gender.

The Kay people are similar to human beings, but without gender, everyone can be pregnant, but their IQ is generally not high, their bodies are petite, and the children born are more like Kay, so most people are not willing to let The Kay became their spouse, and the mixed blood of Kay and humans has always been classified as a Kay and is not treated equally.