Chapter 26: Passionate Little Green

Ren Shengyan quickly stopped Zhao Lingyu's hand: "Can't pull!" Zhao Lingyu's strength is getting bigger and bigger. What if he beats the hitter he just found?

"What is going on?" Ren Shiyi stopped, Zhao Lingyu calmed down, and then immediately looked at the old.

Before, because Vine didn't bring his vines, they almost suspected that he was a fake. Now... this man's vine is wrapped around Ren Sheng? What should he not find out?

Zhao Lingyu immediately stood guard and began to wonder what benefits he would use in exchange for the silence of Fujio. Of course, no matter what you have to pay, Ren Shi’s speciality must not be allowed to be discovered by Fujio.

"I got this vine." Ren Sheng also saw the old vine, but also some guards, see the attitude of this person just now... This vine is not his?

"This is my little green, small green, come to my father." Rattan is anxious. When he raised a little green for four hundred years, how can he switch to someone else's arms?

Ren Sheng heard the old name of the vine, this person actually turned a newly-intelligent vine as his own child? It should be known that although the plants that have been able to transform into adults in the realm of cultivation can be accepted by people, they will be discovered if they have not yet formed their minds, but they will never end well.

The little green is still wrapped around Ren Sheng, but the arrival of the old vines obviously makes it very happy. All the leaves are open, and its tail suddenly becomes longer, and the old vines are rolled up, and they are pulled to the side of Ren Sheng. .

Zhao Lingyu’s face turned black in an instant. What does this vine mean? Even tied his little ginseng with an old man!

No, how could he think so? Seeing such a situation, what the average person thinks is what the old vines mean. After all, this vine should be controlled by the old vine, but...

I don't know why, Zhao Lingyu actually thought that this vine had its own consciousness... There were many thoughts in his mind, and Zhao Lingyu quickly stood between Ren Sheng and Fujio.

"Teng Lao, what do you want?" Shen Qiu Shi also frowned, Ren Sheng, but their family's baby, the old vines let the vines entangled him is simply not to put Zhao in the eyes!

Whether it is Zhao Lingyu or Shen Qiu Shi, they pay more attention to the old man, but Ren Sheng is taking a picture of his own vine: "You give me down!"

He just thought that he had found a hitter. As a result, the beater took advantage of his cheapness and deceived his spiritual power. He even turned to the old vine!

He said that this vine has just been too active, and the daring is to bring its owner!

After being photographed by Ren Ren, the green leaves suddenly pulled down and slowly began to recede from him. Seeing this scene, Zhao Lingyu felt that the vine should be conscious, but Shen Qiu Shi was only the old man to stop: "Teng Lao, Ren Sheng is the person of our Zhao family, I will definitely protect him!"

Watched by Shen Qiu Shi’s alert, Fujimoto wanted to say that he was not malicious, but the performance of the little green was really shameful—his little green obviously didn’t want to come down from Ren Sheng’s body, even if he was impatiently pulled because of slow movements. Down, still at the feet of Ren Sheng, and even continue to pull him to his side.

Silently grabbed the little green and wrapped it on his arm. He was entangled and found that the guy had stretched himself and continued to stay at the foot of his life. The old man couldn’t help but sweat on his forehead: "Little green is very Like this child, haha..."