Chapter 76: Spiritual and Magical

To go to the Ruoya Empire, Zhao Lingyu certainly cannot be prepared or done.

After attending the funeral of the old man, he found Case and asked Ren Sheng to make the medicinal agent in the face of Case. By the way, the seeds of several plants that can be used to make the medicine were given. A few copies of Case, even the plants that had grown up, gave Kes some, so that he could bring back to Ruoya.

However, he did not give interest to the soil.

In the absence of the soil, Case even recorded the production process of the medicinal preparations. Even if there were seeds of those plants, they could not cultivate the plants and could not make the medicinal preparations.

And he does this to show his importance.

As long as he is important enough, they will not let him go wrong when he waits for the Ruoya Empire, and he will certainly protect them from the radicals.

As for the finished medicine and the pregnant child Dan... He said before that if his family had an accident, he would never provide it again, and now naturally he will not renege.

These plants only had things that Zhao Lingyu and Ren Sheng could plant. Case had heard it before. He took things and prepared the spaceship. The next day, Zhao Lingyu and Ren Sheng went to the spaceship.

This time, Ren Sheng is not holding Sanwa and Siwa, because Erwa strongly demanded that he eventually took Erwa and Sanwa, and let Zhao Lingyu hold Siwa.

Siwa and Zhao Lingyu look very much. He likes to take a serious face. It looks more like it. When Shen Qiu Shi said goodbye, Shen Qiu Shi looked at the father and son, and his eyes were red, but she stopped it. Did not say, but let Zhao Peng guarantee, will certainly look after the human federation, so that Zhao Lingyu has no worries.

It didn't take long for Zhao Lingyu and Ren Sheng to go to the spaceship. The old man came, but what surprised Ren Sheng was that he didn't come alone. He was followed by Ge De and Fang Chengjun.

"You are coming too?" Ren Sheng is somewhat puzzled.

"Of course we will go." Fang Chengjun smiled and said: "For us, the Ruoya Empire may be safer than the human federation. And we have to take revenge."

If the people of the Ruoya Empire want to reach the human federation, it is very simple. If they really want to come, they will not be able to resist it. But if they go to the Ruoya Empire... If the security of the Joao Empire is good, he will have to see if those people are courageous. Shoot them!

Of course, this is not absolutely safe, but now the situation is not allowed to consider too much.

Man-made knife is a fish, and at this time, they can only make the most favorable choice.

When Ren Sheng heard Fang Chengjun’s words, he thought about it for a reason. Now I look at Zhao Lingyu: “What about parents?”

"You can rest assured that Case has left two people to protect them, and they really don't know anything." Zhao Lingyu said that he had decided to go to the Ruoya Empire and then talk to the Emperor of the Ruoya Empire to talk about the conditions. In the case of chips, the emperor must not do much.

As for the other party may make a sinister move... Although he and Ren Sheng’s strength is not strong, there are no problems to avoid some sinister tricks. After all, they are self-cultivators.

Thinking of comprehension, Zhao Lingyu’s brows were slightly wrinkled. After the war, his power nucleus was broken again, and his power disappeared again. But somehow, those energies not only did not escape, but instead merged with his spiritual power. , forming a weird energy...