Chapter 6: Marshal's Ability

Ren Sheng went to take a shower first.

Of course, he was not willing to wash away the blood on his body. Instead, he absorbed all of it, and those who could not be digested for a while existed in the body first.

When he was finished, he made a happy roll in the bathtub where the water had been put in. Although he does not need much water now, it is very comfortable to lie in the water, if you can put it in the water. The kind of paste on the spaceship is even better...

Just water, it is easy to make him puffy.

After taking a shower, under the leadership of the butler, Ren Sheng went downstairs to eat.

A good impression of Ren Sheng, so that Shen Qiu Shi prepared a lot of delicious, but for those who have never eaten human food before, these colors still retain the original vegetables and meat, completely incomparable to being beaten A nutritious meal.

"It's boring... No, should it be a nutritious meal?" Ren asked curiously. He estimated that this table is estimated to be worth ten copies. He didn't have enough teeth to eat. Still can't directly absorb it and chew it yourself.

Want to eat a nutritious meal in front of so many delicious dishes? Shen Qiu Shi looked at Ren Sheng inexplicably.

"If the young master wants to eat a nutritious meal, I will go to prepare immediately." But the butler waiting next to him immediately said. Since seeing Ren Sheng’s care for his young master, the importance of Ren Sheng in his heart has risen and risen. Because of this, he also deliberately asked what Dai Nuo’s life likes.

"Well." Ren Sheng showed a big smile to the housekeeper.

The old housekeeper suddenly had a plaque on his face. He had no children. He used to take Zhao Lingyu as his own child, but Zhao Lingyu grew too fast. He didn’t need him in a blink of an eye. He still had no marriage and no children...now Seeing a small life, he can't wait to hurt people into their hearts.

Silly, it’s stupid, kid, isn’t it?

The old butler came to 20 nutritious meals in one breath. Seeing that weight, Shen Qiuishi was even more surprised. Ren Sheng was more happy to laugh: "Thank you, what is your name?"

"Rensheng, you are called the steward grandfather." Shen Qiu Shidao.

"Thank you Grandpa!" Ren Sheng immediately said that before Dano only gave him 18 copies, this housekeeper gave twenty copies, each part of the weight is still more, really a good person!

"Rensheng, nutritious meal tastes bad, if you don't like it, even if you don't like it." Shen Qiu Shi said again.

Ren Sheng has eaten three bowls in one breath.

After eating twenty nutritious meals, Ren Mou wiped his mouth: "Is it good for the Marshal to eat? It is best to make it like this, it is fast and convenient to eat!" Ren Shengdao This kind of paste has just been absorbed and he has been absorbed. It can be done without changing it into meat and vegetables. It is definitely a rare good thing, and the taste is also very good.

Is this child going to be confused in order to be able to eat faster? Shen Qiu Shi will take Zhao Lingyu's blood-supplying agent and the formulated high-protein nutrient, and take the initiative to hold the hand of Ren Sheng: "Let's go together, I will help you find a pot to feed."

Because Zhao Lingyu is now in a special situation, they not only made a lot of arrangements on this island, but also sent away many of the former servants, so most of the things at this time must be done by yourself.

Nodded, Ren Sheng eagerly looked at Shen Qiu Shi, can't wait to rush to Zhao Lingyu immediately, he can not let the people with such a large chunk of death die!