Chapter 38: Stunt Driver

He does have a slow hand, but he has a lot of hands!

Ren Sheng was ready to look at Zhao Lingyu proudly.

Zhao Lingyu looked at the apex of Ren Sheng and swayed over the button. Some of them rolled up and suddenly felt very cute.

His aesthetics are really hopeless...

Just when Zhao Lingyu wanted to catch the apical ones, the soldiers who had been paying attention to the situation here were curious.

Sutton looked at Zhao Lingyu for a while, and looked at the comrades around him inexplicably: "How did the marshal not move?"

"When you play games with your girlfriend, will you always concentrate on playing games?" The comrades turned their eyes.

"Of course!" Sutton said without hesitation.

"..." The comrades glanced at Sutton without a word: "No wonder your girlfriend will smash you every time."

"At this time, are you still talking about your girlfriend? The marshal is doing the action again! I have to learn something, then go to the a-level driver's license!" Sutton suddenly said.

Zhao Lingyu did the a-level action again, and the battleship made a specific arc in the universe. This arc has been studied after rigorous calculations, which can effectively evade bombs and, at the same time, different changes in different environments.

"Even if the marshal adults do it a few more times, the person can't learn so soon, the marshal is too patient..." Sutton said, some actions must be done quickly.

"That man will be." Sutton's comrades suddenly said, and looked at the screen in front of him with a shocked look.

The battleship that had just done the b-level action suddenly made the a-level action Zhao Lingyu did.

"Isn't that a substitution?" Sutton muttered to himself, but knew that it was impossible. This simulator can only be numbered with his own army and tied to the pupil. If you change, the number should be replaced. Row.

"No wonder the marshal is so good to the boy. It turned out to be a genius! He is so young now, so wait a few more years..." Sutton’s comrades’ eyes are shining - their first legion, maybe Have the fourth s class warship driver!

At this time, Zhao Lingyu made another a-level action, and Ren Sheng once again did the same, so one taught a school, and the two actually did all the ten a-level actions.

That ability seemed to be weak at first, and the inexplicable and strong people actually made all these movements as if they were flowing, and there was no pause.

"The marshal did a s-level action..." Someone took a sigh of air. Although they knew the a level, the marshal might do s-level movements, but Zhao Lingyu really did, but he felt unbelievable.

If that person can still do it this time... At the beginning, I was ashamed of the people who were despised when I was a student.

Most of them are not even a driver at the a level, but they dare to look down on others...

The s-level action, that is, the button that needs to be manipulated is a little more. Ren Sheng looked at Zhao Lingyu’s hands and tapped on the console at a very fast speed, even with only a few remaining images, admiration and like Then, using the mental power to completely record the order before and after, and done a good job.

The battleship imprinted with the newcomer code made a series of dazzling moves in the simulated universe, and finally stopped suddenly...

All the people who watched this scene became very quiet and no one ever spoke.