Chapter 69: Refining Qi

Gede’s face was a little scared. When he saw Ren Sheng, he finally sighed with relief: “Yu Sheng, wait for me to go to Zhao’s house with you for a few days.”

“Why?” Ren asked inexplicably.

"I have encountered a little thing... Ren Sheng, these two children in my stomach, you must be responsible." Ge Dedao.

"The child is not mine." Ren Sheng looked at Gede inexplicably.

"You didn't tell me clearly the usage of this medicine, I will..." Gede was helpless, just want to say something, and turned around and saw a girl present, standing upright and cold. I looked at the man: "Isn't it going to roll?"

Gede changed from a small pity to a domineering president in a second. After taking people away, he sat down next to Ren Sheng: "Yin Sheng, I have no choice... Fang Laozi took Fang Chengjun to me and said Fang Chengjun I am sorry for my business, I must be responsible for me..."

“What do you want to do with Fang’s father?” Ren Sheng asked inexplicably.

"He wants me to marry Fang Chengjun!" Ge Dedao.

"That's too cheap for him!" Crohn followed Ged and followed him. He quickly interrupted: "If you are married now, are you not giving Fang Chengjun two children in vain? These are not worthwhile, not as good as yourself." support."

"I think so too, but..." Ged's face was full of tangles.

"What's wrong?" Ren Sheng asked again.

"He wants to marry Fang Chengjun." Ge Dedao.

When Fang’s father was holding Fang Chengjun to find him, he also planned to “war” with them. He never compromised. He even checked the vocabulary that could be used on the Internet. The result was good, and he did not wait for him to worry. As soon as you said a word, I began to apologize, and finally I had to let Fang Chengjun marry him!

If Fang Chengjun wants to marry him in a high-profile manner, Gede can definitely take people out without mercy, but Fang Chengjun is now marrying him... Gede does not know how to deal with such things.

Can't handle it, he can only hide.

"This is a good thing, you will be embarrassed." Crohn immediately said.

"Do you want to marry him, don't want him to marry you?" Ren Sheng asked curiously, he felt that it was not bad for Ge De and Fang Chengjun to be together.

Ged's mouth was pumped and he decided not to say more about these two people.

He didn't talk, and Ren Ren looked at Crohn: "Your translator?" Before Crohn spoke, he relied on a translator to translate, but now he seems to speak a fluent federal language?

"With my ability, it is only a matter of minutes to learn the federal language!" Crohn looked at Ren Sheng and stood up and said with pride. Isn't that a language? He now has a strong mental ability to scan and learn.

"You can't brag, you will come here after two days." Ren Shengdao.

That's because I didn't want to learn at first! When Crohn heard the words of Ren Sheng, he was speechless. I knew that in the Ruoya Empire he should have learned the language of the human federation.

At the same time, Fangjia.

Fang Chengjun sat opposite the old man, and some frustrated.

"It’s all like this, he doesn’t want to...” Fang Chengjun said.

"Who made you perform badly before?" Fang Laozi took a sip of tea and watched his grandson lightly "snap".

"Grandpa..." Fang Chengjun looked at his grandfather with some helplessness.