Chapter 79: Scanning of Data

The decision to learn the mech is decided by Ren Sheng after careful consideration.

There is no spiritual power in this world. No matter what method he uses, the effect will be discounted. This is not to be considered. His spiritual power is wood property, and he is not particularly good at attacking.

If he is in the realm of comprehension, he still has a remedy for this situation. Find more implements, get some spiritual plants to sign contracts, and get more spiritual stones... As long as the resources are enough, he wants to crush others completely.

But he has no resources now.

The cave house that his master left for him, after 100,000 years, had already dried up. He didn't say Lingshi, and even the wrong medicine had been absorbed. Under such circumstances, what should he do? Fighting resources?

He still has a few artifacts, but those instruments, although they are used together, consume too much spiritual power, and he is now refining the low-end qi, Dan can not make up, and the high-order Dan He can't refine the medicine.

Therefore, in order to enhance his strength, he must think of other ways.

Ren Sheng will notice the mech, or because of Crohn's sake, Crohn is already an eight-level powerhouse, but he still uses the mech, and the two go to the seven-level master of the human federation, the same Use mech...

The abilities of the abilities are very simple, and occasionally encounter some places that are not suitable for them to use abilities, and mech is the best way to solve this problem.

Even because of the very fast development of the science of the Ruo Empire, the combat power of the advanced mechs is not weaker than that of the high-level abilities, but the advanced mechs are generally only advanced abilities, so the low-level abilities The fact that the mech is against the advanced abilities does not exist.

If you have a body, you can get a strong boost... I think of it, Ren Sheng took a deep breath.

These days when Zhao Lingyu was on the outside, Ren Sheng had already checked the situation of the mechs on the Internet. He even learned a lot of mech knowledge, and now he has practiced it.

For this request of Ren Sheng, Zhao Lingyu certainly can't disagree. He was silent for a moment and contacted Crohn directly.

"Is life to learn the mech? Will he be too weak? But you can learn the mech driving, I remember when I first arrived in the Human Federation, I was shocked by the technology of your warship." Crohn Road. He already knew that Ren Sheng was not as weak as he thought at first, but even so, he still felt that Zhao Lingyu was stronger.

"It was Ren Sheng who was driving the battleship." Zhao Lingyu said.

Crohn was stunned all over, and he couldn't believe it with his face, but when he thought about it, he thought it was supposed to be.

These days and Zhao Lingyu's contact made him know that Zhao Lingyu is very strong, but Zhao Lingyu's mental strength is very general, and that time ... the driver is clearly a person with strong mental strength.

I didn't expect that person to be a Renren...

"I will find a simulation cabin to come back. He will practice for a while, then get familiar with the ordinary mechs. If I really like it, I can match you and let others order him." Crohn said. It is not easy to order armor. Generally, only people with the right and power can find someone to help, but Ren and Zhao Lingyu have a pregnant Dan, and many people would like to help.

Ren Sheng has been paying attention to Zhao Lingyu's situation. After seeing Zhao Lingyu and Crohn finished chatting, his roots gently sent the three children to the room next to him, and then hugged Zhao Lingyu: "Your energy is chaotic. "Zhao Lingyu recently merged a lot of other people's abilities, which made his strength improve quickly, but also made his body's abilities very unstable. Now Zhao Lingyu has a lot of energy in his body.