Chapter 70: Participate in Exhibition

Ged is on a walk.

After starting to mention his mech design, Case strictly controlled his diet and exercise, so that he must live a healthy life.

Therefore, he obviously prefers to stay in the lab to play with the mech, but he was eventually "rushed" to the yard for a walk.

“Have you ever had any discomfort?” Case wrote all the data and looked up at Ged.

"There is no discomfort, that is, the ability can often not be used, and it is very easy to get tired, but it is enough to eat the medicine." Geddy said that the decision to live in the Zhao family is really correct.

He can't fill out the application form to apply for donation. If he doesn't live in Zhao, he will definitely have to pay a big price to buy the medicinal preparations... even if he has money, he can't stand the money.

However, the medicated medicinal agent was eaten more, but it also made him feel the side effects of the medicinal preparations.

Ged, who has always been proud of his body-building appearance, suddenly found that his skin was a lot white, and he looked a lot younger, not as majestic as before.

"Well." Case lowered his head again.

Ren Sheng came out at this time: "Ged, I have a new medicine here, you can taste it!" qi dan has the effect of supplementing spiritual power, and also allows low-level monks to remove impurities in the body and quickly recover the body. A lot, Gede should be able to eat now.

Even if you can't eat it... It's very simple to have him around and help Ged to absorb the excess spiritual power.

"What is the effect of this medicine?" Gede has not dared to eat anything.

"New drug?" Case looked blankly at Ren Sheng.

Case's cold look made Ren Ren feel a cold, but he still answered Gede: "This medicine should have the effect of nourishing the body, and it is good for children."

"This way." Ged received the remedy without hesitation, and at the same time, he felt a warm current spread in his body, making him very comfortable.

Even, he first felt the two embryos in the body because they were absorbing this warm current.

The emphasis on children has made Gede never have the idea of ​​hurting two children in his stomach, but as a man, he sometimes feels that these two children are too annoying until now. To their existence.

Gede’s expression was awkward, but Case was taking a step forward and quickly placed some devices on Ged, and then continued to observe Ged’s situation.

Gede's strength is not weak now. The s-level abilities are able to compete with the main battleship, so a qi dan, he took it for ten minutes to absorb.

Of course, because he is not a self-cultivator, a lot of spiritual power leaked out of him. When he found out that he hadn't resisted, he reached out and patted him and absorbed energy.

"A Ren." When Zhao Lingyu came out, he saw that Ren Sheng was working on the human hand, and his expression was helpless.

"Ling Yu!" Ren Sheng smiled and bent his eyes.

At this time, Case finally wrote down all the data that needs to be recorded, and then raised his head: "Pregnant Dan."

"Ah?" Ren Zhuo is somewhat puzzled.

"The new drugs are all, pregnant Dan?" Case.

When I was a student, I thought that I hadn’t given the pregnant Dan to Case and Crohn. No wonder when Keith’s reaction was wrong.