Chapter 12: Rehabilitation Zhao Peng

Unconsciously, Ren Sheng lived in the Zhao family for half a month, and Zhao Lingyu’s riots in the week have become less and less.

But even then, the existence of the soil is still difficult for him to lift his arm. Seeing this situation, Ren Sheng can only try to explain the set of exercises to him.

Zhao Lingyu is not stupid. On the contrary, he is very clever. Although Ren Xun, who has never taught people, said that he was a bit messy, but he combined with what he had done before, he also faintly understood and even started to take the initiative.

He couldn't move the energy of the soil, but there was other energy in his body. Some of the energy was not digested after the Zerg Queen was swallowed. Some of the later human abilities were sent to his body in order to restrain his riots. These energies exacerbated his pain in the days before, but because of his power, he was barely controllable.

However, to control these energy compression in the body, tempering their own *, such pain is not the average person can bear, if he had been lying naked for two months, the similar pain also felt for two months, I am afraid Can't hold on.

"You are amazing!" Ren Sheng sticks to Zhao Lingyu and is more and more admired. Zhao Lingyu's energy from the soil is not afraid, and other chaotic energy Zhao Lingyu can control it. Now he has become more and more comfortable around Zhao Lingyu.

But even then, the entire Zhao family will only be able to arbitrarily go to Zhao Lingyu, Shen Qiu Shi wants to be close to Zhao Lingyu, still need to face the pressure brought by the soil.

"You are also very powerful." Zhao Lingyu said, the voice just fell, and his mouth was stuffed with anything.

The gentle and powerful energy will cure all the injuries suffered by the previous quenching *, so that Zhao Lingyu could not help but marvel.

From the time when he was the first time to kiss him, he gave him the elixir. Now, Ren Sheng has fed him six times of elixir. Every time he finishes eating, he thinks that he will not have another time. Keep coming out.

However, although Ren Sheng took it out, he resolutely did not say what it was. He did not even know where Ren Sheng took it out.

He did not know, he should praise that Ren Sheng finally got alert, or should be depressed.

Zhao Lingyu's expression fell into the eyes of Ren Sheng, and he immediately snorted: "Marshal, you don't want to ask me what this is, I will not tell you!"

"How do you always call me Marshal?" Zhao Lingyu suddenly thought of a strange place.

"Are you not a marshal?" Ren asked curiously.

"My name is Zhao Lingyu, not a marshal." Zhao Lingyu said: "I am afraid I will not be a marshal again."

"I thought... no wonder the aunt always called you Lingyu, then I also called you Ling Yu?" Ren Shengdao, he thought that Zhao Lingyu was a marshal at first. Now it seems that it is not?

He knows too little, and sure enough, he should continue to learn!

"You call me Ling Yu, my mother and I call you a small one? Xiao Ren, how much is the kind of elixir you gave me?"

"I have a lot of..." Ren Sheng said halfway, and looked at Zhao Lingyu with caution: "I will not give you!" If this person took his ginseng to study, he finally found his identity. It’s bad!

"You didn't give me less." Zhao Lingyu sighed.

"I will give you different food, I will give you food, but will not give you." Ren Shengdao.