Chapter 99: Mech Debugging

≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Looking at the medicine in his hand, McCarthy opened his mouth with a slight sigh, and some of the reactions were not over - how much should these things cost? Who gave them?

He was very curious, but there was nothing in the box that would make people aware of the source of the potion.

These days, the virtual medicines on the virtual network are sold in groups of ten. If someone grabs the payment, they will be anonymously delivered soon.

This made it clear that the seller was on the planet, but could not find each other, because the delivery was different every time, and it was handed over to the robot by the disguised person.

On the Internet, it was also suggested that the latter could be found by prohibiting the mailing of anonymous express delivery, but it quickly provoked a group of opponents. After the anonymous delivery was gone, the person would not sell the medicine, what should he do?

In short, the medicinal agents will be sent to the buyers through anonymous delivery. This is now very certain, but they have not bought the medicinal agents at all, how can this thing be sent to them?

"We took the medicinal preparation." Tonya suddenly said that the voice had just fallen, and she immediately took out a potion and drank a bottle.

McCarthy was a bit stunned at first, but quickly responded: "Yes, we took the possession."

They didn't take the pharmacy, but they received it, obviously it was sent to them by others, and the person who sent the pharmacy... they all thought of Greenton.

That Greenton was mysterious, and he took out a peculiar pill last time...

"The taste of this medicine is very similar to that pill... McCarthy, you should call to inform others of this good news." Tonya said again. Most of this medicine is sold by Greenton, and they must be kept secret. The best way to keep secrets is to say that the medicines were taken by themselves.

"Yes, this good news, I should inform others!" McCarthy laughed, and took out the contact terminal and began to call his friends and family: "Brother, I took the medicinal remedy! Your scorpion's illness has been saved!" ”

At the beginning, there were still a few people who disclosed the matter after they seized the medicinal remedy, but after they were forced to buy and sell the medicinal preparations, most people now don’t tell if they buy the medicinal preparations. Others, so even if they lied that they had grabbed it online, others would not doubt it.

McCarthy excitedly called, and Tonya was a bottle and a bottle, and all the ten bottles of medicine were drunk.

Those who have received the medicines and dare not go out to talk about it, basically they all intend to keep the medicines at a critical time and don’t want to know them. But since Dong Niya has already eaten all the medicines, it’s nothing to say. .

Many people came to congratulate Dong Nia, and the people in the hospital came to Tunisia to check the body... For a time, McCarthy’s broken house became very lively, filled with bottle boxes containing medicine, and people bought big money to buy Go.

It was only in the evening that McCarthy’s residence was deserted, but at this time, the Internet was already very lively, and the two body reports before and after Dongnia were put on the Internet.

In addition to the fetus, the medicinal preparations can still support the body!

Although Tonya’s body is still very bad, but it’s really much better than before... For a time, countless people have envied Dongnia, not only because she got the medicine, but also because of her husband. After grabbing the medicinal remedy, she did not hesitate to eat it for her, instead of thinking about finding another wife. Dongna’s body is too bad. Even if she eats the medicine, she can’t take on the pregnancy again. The responsibility of having children.

When Tonya’s photos were widely circulated on the Internet, Fern was working with Ren Sheng to drum up Fern’s “The Peak”.

The various parts of the weapon inside the mech, if you want to change your life, it is best to wait until you are familiar with it, but the shape does not matter.

"Red is the color that Chapman wants, so I have to change it? The red is really a bit gorgeous. I think green and khaki are very good. We use these two colors to make stripes?" Ren Sheng looked Fern, who is going to change the color of the mech. His seed is red, but that is his seed is not him, and he is khaki plus green, he also thinks these two colors are pretty good.

Fain’s mouth was pumped, and some couldn’t stand the aesthetics of Ren Sheng. How tall is the armor? There may be people on the Internet who will make their mechs like art, but in reality no one will spoil them, and the color of the mech will do a good job.

Is the khaki and green stripes on the mech? What is this? Caterpillar?

When he first made this mech, he wanted to be the first mech of Joa, and poured a lot of effort into it. Now, someone wants to brush the fringe of this mech...

"The earth is yellow and green above?" Ren Sheng noticed that Fern’s expression was a bit strange, and he stroked the waist of the mech.

"..." This is how to find a strange painting method... He really shouldn't be grateful, he asked the other person's preferences... Fern couldn't help but regret it, he should directly wear off the red that Chapman asked. In silver and white.

"Aren, the overall use of the yellow armor, how to make these parts green?" Zhao Lingyu pointed to some small raised areas, usually silver-white mechs, these places will be decorated with red and other colors.

"Good." Ren Sheng looked and agreed.

"As for what yellow and green to use, whether or not to put a pattern on the mech, it is better to hand it to a special designer." The yellow chosen by Ren Sheng is really not very good-looking.

"Good." Ren Sheng nodded again.

Fern saw that Ren Sheng was supposed to be, and looked at Zhao Lingyu with a little admiration. He did not expect that Ren Sheng would still be so embarrassed.

Zhao Lingyu looked at him seriously: "Aren is not the kind of person who is unwilling to accept the opinions of others. If you think that he has a bad place to do, tell him directly, he will change." If others do not Said, of course, Ren Sheng will not know that his behavior is a bit weird.

When he heard Zhao Lingyu's words, Fern was a little embarrassed. He was not satisfied with the idea of ​​Ren Sheng, but he did not say anything but he was still awkward.

"I have a bad place to do?" Ren Zhi looked at Zhao Lingyu inexplicably: "When I used the mech, my movements seemed to have made some mistakes. Those weapons were also unskilled and almost didn't prepare for the direction. Well, I will try to do more and strive to be skilled."

"You have done a very good job. It has been very good. I still felt that I was not self-sufficient. Now it seems that I have looked down on you before." Fern said quickly, Ren Ren used this mech for the first time. Being able to make all kinds of moves is a genius!

If he was to give such a genius to the mech, he might do better than the one in front of him... No, it is not too late!

Fern suddenly filled with fighting spirit, he must design a best mech!

Chapman was actually looking forward to this mech. When he accidentally, he was embarrassed to ask him. Now, he will give this mech to the enemy of the guy!

Fern had a good mood at one time, but did not expect to turn around, and actually saw Zhao Lingyu watching his daughter's news.