Chapter 66: Isogo Tansei

For the Ruoya, nothing is more important than the child.

Because there have been cases of women who have not been discovered in time after pregnancy, and eventually accidentally aborted, and later, all the personal terminals worn by Joa people on their wrists are equipped with the function of detecting embryos.

In Ruoya, pregnant women can't easily see people, so the role of Crohn's personal terminal has only been activated several times. It is also when he visits pregnant women, but now...

When I saw Yang Lan’s wife before, his personal terminal had already been activated, and now it has been activated!

Yang Yu’s wife’s pregnancy has long been known. Plus, the energy intensity of the embryo is only a level in the human classification, and he is not too concerned, but now, there are still people who are pregnant, and the energy of the two embryos is still Not low!

"Pregnant even attended such an occasion, too much will not take care of myself!" Crohn looked at his personal terminal in disbelief, and was shocked and awkward - human beings are really too born!

The translator translated Kroon's words, and everyone's eyes fell on Yang Lan and his wife, and then they were puzzled.

Is Yang’s wife not only pregnant with one? And she had already seen Crohn, and Crohn didn’t make sense to say it now.

There are also twins... Nowadays, ordinary people use it to promote egg yolk. It’s not difficult to think about seven or eight at a time. If you have more, you still have to have surgery to reduce your baby. But the abilities can have twins very much, not to mention Those who attended the banquet were also a class s-level abilities and their families.

In the history of the federation, although there are high-level abilities who have twins, only one pair can be born successfully, or because both parents are a-level water abilities, and both children are also water systems. The ability is relatively gentle to become.

This time... Isn’t it a life and a pregnant woman?

Everyone's eyes fell on Ren Sheng, and Crohn finally locked in the target, then walked a few steps and stood in front of Ged, who wanted to squeeze out the crowd.

The people who were standing next to Ged were pushed out by a slightly overbearing abilities. This ability cleaned up everyone around Ged, leaving Ged standing in an empty place, yet Did not hurt Gede at all.

"Pregnant women should not be squeezed." Crohn looked eagerly at Ged: "Two children, although a little weak but very healthy, you are really great! Hey, you are a woman? What is the name?" Human beings, like Joshua, only women can give birth to life, right?

Ged's face is dark.

He had already made up his mind to ask about the precautions of his pregnancy and left the capital star. As a result, he encountered such a thing...

I found that there were countless people around me looking at myself. All of them were shocked and questioned. After the start of the panic, Ged calmed down.

"Hello, Mr. Crohn, my name is Ged, I think you should be mistaken." Ged extended his hand to Crohn, looking handsome.

"Impossible, my personal terminal will not go wrong, but Gede...s-level abilities? Male?" Crohn looked at Ged with surprise. He has seen the information of several s-level abilities of the human federation, including the gaud in front of him.

This person is obviously a man, how can he get pregnant? Still twins? Is his constitution special? Or have you had an artificial uterus? But that thing is not valid for the abilities