Chapter 71: Attack and Shelling

The effect of qi dan and nutrient solution is very good. Now, the eggs of Ren Sheng have already had more than two kilograms, so although his basket is not too small, only one basket can hold two.

Xu found that he was concerned. The egg lying in the basket suddenly twisted and let Shen Qiu Shi’s eyes shine: “Let me hug!” She also recently discovered that Ren Zhu’s egg turned out to be soft. The baby inside can still touch it, just like the child who usually touches the pregnant woman's belly.

This found that she could not wait to hold a few children to sleep together.

"Mom, there are children in your stomach, and the children see it badly." Ren Shengdao, Zhao Lingyu worried that he would let Keith discover what he left when he left the child at home, so let him take the child to participate in the robot exhibition. However, he also explained that he should not show his children in front of others.

Their children are really different.

"Hey..." Shen Qiu Shi sighed and looked disappointedly at Ren Sheng's cover with a piece of cloth.

The speed of the aircraft was very fast, and it didn't take long for the group to come to the Robot Exhibition Center.

The exhibition center is very, very large. The circular spire house is located in the middle of a large island in the capital star. It covers an area of ​​2 million square meters and is made of metal and some synthetic materials. It is one of the largest and most solid buildings in the capital star. Many large events will be held here.

This robot exhibition, in addition to the capital star, the human capital of the human federation is basically coming, very grand, the doorway is crowded with people.

This kind of excitement made Renren feel very good, but Gede was not used to it. At this time, Fang Chengjun came over with a smile: "How come you see the exhibition?"

Good luck! Obviously you have been waiting here! Ged looked at Fang Chengjun without a word, but did not say anything else.

These days he has been watching the two of Keith and Crohn, and Case has been looking for Kroon's attitude towards a child, which has caused him some shock.

Gede did not say anything, Fang Chengjun showed more and more calmly, and introduced various robots in a smile.

Although Gede likes to study, his main research direction is weapon warships. There are not many robots that are generally used for home use. At this time, he also listened very seriously.

“This is the latest home cleaning robot with eight tentacles that can be swept to every corner of the home, including climbing the ceiling. Of course, its most interesting thing is that it can analyze the ingredients of the garbage, kitchen waste and dust. It will even be automatically blended into nutrient mud and finally used for greening.” Fang Chengjun pointed to a robot like a crab, and then brought everyone to the front of a small machine table: “This is a kitchen machine, put it in. Different ingredients, it will be cleaned up, and then made into meals, a lot of specific food types, it is better than the chef, for example, the grilled fish made with it, just like Huifu Building At the same time, it also has innovations. Some recently added programs allow it to actively select ingredients to cook for the owner. For example, when the person who eats is a child, it will be cautious in the seasoning, and will specially make food suitable for the child. ”

There are a lot of robots here from the Fangjia factory, Fang Chengjun also introduced the head.

The exhibition center is almost endless, and there are many kinds of robots. There are many humanoids. Humanoid robots are more troublesome than ordinary robots in terms of maintenance, and they use more energy, but there are still many people who pursue shape to buy them.