Chapter 117: When the Decisive Battle is Going On

There were more and more space blades around Chapman, tearing all the buildings under his feet and even the surrounding buildings. At this time, even the great Emperor had no way to get close.

Chapman is an eight-level powerhouse, and now his power level has reached nine.

"Everyone attacks together." Kings Road, they can't take Chapman for the time being, but they can use the attack to weaken the space blade around Chapman, so that Chapman can't move easily, get time between them, and Arrange people to save people.

He will be dispatched this time, not only the request of Will, but the greater reason is that he has a hatred with Chapman... but even if he is eager to avenge, he will not sit down and see the child and the pregnant woman.

Let the best of the powers go to save people, Kings is equipped with mechs, trying to get close to Chapman.

Kings' strength is not high, but his mech driving in the border guards is definitely the best. In order to be in the front of the border guards, he used to practice the mech driving skills and persisted for hundreds of years.

By now, the mech seems to have become part of his body.

"Elijah!" Chapman looked at Kings's mech and called out a name, blinking his eyes. This mech was that many years ago Redmond spent a lot of money to help him build it, and because of this, he would encourage Fern to create a mech.

After Redmond built the mech, he never used it in public. Gradually, he forgot about it. As a result, the driver of the mech is Kings.

The space around the blade has already been more and more, he has even been difficult to maintain the stability of the space around his body, and the energy in the body is even more painful for him... all this makes Chapman inevitably have Remorse, but also has a stronger attack.

Once again, I took out an energy crystal from the space button and held it in my hand. Chapman walked slowly toward the destination. As for the space movement... The space around it is extremely unstable, since he does not want to die right away. Of course, you can't move.

The energy gathering point is getting closer and closer, Chapman's face reveals some smiles... Will's the woman who arranged him around him is ruined, he can now turn Will's woman and nothing happened. The children are ruined...

Chapman’s thoughts flashed through his thoughts, and suddenly a mech was pulled out of the mud below.

The orange armor is very dazzling. If it is not now that the sun is completely covered, it will probably shine, and the green color of the armor's shoulders and head will make the yellow set more dazzling.

This mech is no stranger to Chapman, except for the color.

Fern spent a long time, a little bit to help him tailored mech, and now changed to a childish color, and then driven by others!

They dare to do this! Also, like Adela, Niya has already betrayed him.

The stable space around Chapman is getting smaller and smaller, and there are more and more space blades on his periphery. Some of the space blades gather together and form space cracks.

The material of the high-grade mech is extraordinary, and the small space blade can't break it, but the space cracks will definitely throw it into an unknown place.

In the face of such a change, Kings did not dare to venture in and relax his speed, but the orange mech was still rushing forward.

The bright mech jumped between the cracks in the black space that flashed cold, as if it were a dancing elf, and it was dazzling.