Chapter 100: Gede Produce

Fern was full of fighting spirit, but the big baby held by Zhao Lingyu suddenly pointed to the handheld computer he was holding on his hand. On this handheld computer, Dong Nia’s photo was very clear.

"Auntie!" Da Wa looked at the above Dong Ni Ya eyes confused.

"I look!" Fern immediately said, after seeing the photo of Tonya, first seriously looked it from beginning to end, and then there was tears in his eyes.

Letting his daughter leave here, he actually has a lot of considerations. In addition to letting his daughter live a relaxed life, it is also safe for her daughter.

Chapman has always been a man who has won his heart. He and his daughter both targeted Chapman and made Chapman suffer several losses. He is really afraid that Chapman will deal with them. .

He is okay, the identity of the mech master and the seven-level metal abilities make Chapman not dare to move him, but his daughter is a sick scorpion, as long as others move a little bit, they will be dead...

Because of this kind of worry, he didn't even dare to contact his daughter after his daughter left. Now, even though she is wearing a daughter's disguise, she is equally excited.

"She is very smart." Zhao Lingyu said. The ten medicinal agents, after they negotiated with Fern, let Kron sent them. At that time, he did not disclose the slightest information, but also wanted to see the reaction of these two people.

Now that he has confirmed, Tonya is a very intelligent woman and worthy of help.

"My daughter is of course smart! Unfortunately, I have read a wrong person..." Fern thought of Chapman, and couldn't help but blow his beard.

His daughter is also a seven-level metal abilities like him, and he is very talented in the mech, and he is very beautiful. He was also one of the most popular women in the emperor, if not Chapman was very Sincerely, he will never let his daughter marry.

After the marriage, his daughter has been very happy, he also breathed a sigh of relief, and even began to think of Chapman as a son, who knows that this will happen in the end?

"Is there any interest in Mr. Fern to pick up his daughter?" Zhao Lingyu suddenly asked.

"What?" Fern stunned.

"I have some medicine on hand, which is of great benefit to Dong Nia. If Mr. Fern takes her daughter, I should be able to let her recover." Zhao Lingyu said.

"Chapman..." Fern frowned.

"Before he was the only heir to the royal family, and his Majesty also indulged him, but now it is not." Zhao Lingyu said again.

Fern took a deep breath, and the old man who had been stunned with his body suddenly suddenly got up at this moment. I also thought of a lot of things.

In the past, His Majesty the Emperor was very intimate with Chapman because the members of the royal family were almost two of them, but now the Queen has children in his stomach.

He really should pick up the daughter he hadn't seen for a long time, and the man his daughter was looking for... Although he thinks that the man is useless, but he does not give up on his daughter, it is better than Chap. Man is thousands of times better.

When Zhao Lingyu looked at Fern's appearance, he knew that he had already understood it. Although there was no expression on his face, his mood became better.

The nutrient has been fired enough, and then it's time to plan for the next step.

What agreement did the two seem to have reached? Ren Sheng looked at Fern and looked at Zhao Lingyu. Finally, he looked at the big baby.