Chapter 104: Marshal

Zhao Lingyu sent out a total of four pregnant women Dan the night before, and the people he gave were all carefully selected women.

Early in the morning, three of the four women were pregnant, and one was not pregnant, because it was not overnight with others last night.

In fact, before Zhao Lingyu also thought about finding two men to deliver medicine, after all, this "effect" is more significant, but he does not want to see the pregnant child Dan fall into the hands of others, it must also stare at others to eat.

When a woman eats sooner or later, she will be pregnant, and the man will eat it... If the person does not like men, isn’t he always worried?

So, just give it to a woman, but the emperor...

Since the Queen’s pregnancy, Crohn and Case have also entered the palace, the palace has been lively, and the people coming and going have been in constant stream.

However, the emperor and the couple had two bites in their hands and there was no pregnant Dan. Gradually, there were fewer people going to the palace.

But there are still people who report rainless and daily, the most diligent of them, is Jonas’s marshal Raymond.

Ruoya has two nine-level masters, one is the emperor's majesty, the other is Marshal Raymond.

Among them, the Emperor's Majesty can reach the ninth level, and everyone is not surprised, because his mother is a ninth-level master, and Marshal Raymond is a very special existence.

It is not surprising that Marshal Raymond's parents have a level of six and a level of seven, but he was born with great talent. Later, he grew up in the process of encountering and eventually broke through to level 9.

Being a nine-level powerhouse is a good thing, but it is also a bad thing. Raymond has never had a child since he was in his 400s this year, and he has not even been pregnant.

Of course, Will, the Great, felt that Raymond had never been pregnant, mainly because it was not close to a woman.

The marshals of Ruoya have been stationed on the border of Ruoya with the army all the year round, and the country near the deterrent has been in the country for so many years.

I don’t know who I’ve been doing before, but I’ve been rushing back after getting the news. I’m going to report it to him every day, just to let him take out the pregnant Dan.

"If you want a child, don't you get married soon? Jones Lieutenant is like you, and always likes you. If you marry her, maybe you have a child." Will, the emperor And Redmond East Laxi, or simply do things for themselves, in short, do not mention the things of pregnant Dan, but he has the conviction today, it is gossip.

Although Marshal Redmond reported to the palace on time every day, he always had a lot of words. At this time, he saw Will, the emperor, with no expression: "I don't like it."

"So what do you like? No, you suddenly want a child now, definitely because you found someone you like, when will you bring her to show me?" The chubby Will, the emperor smiled.

Marshal Redmond frowned, and said: "You give me the medicine to give birth to children."

"The medicine should be given to the child who gave birth to the child. You don't bring it to people. How do I give it?" Will, the great smile. Although Redmond is a soldier, he is not interested in expansion. He is not interested in the low civilization that has no power to fight back. According to the request of Zhao Lingyu, it is possible to give pregnant dan, and you can give more than a few, so Ruoya said Maybe you can have a few more nine masters.