Chapter 74: Decided to go to Ruoya

In the human federation, there are some photos spread widely now. The background of these photos is the exhibition center that has become ruined.

The protagonists of these photos have a life, a vine, an old man, and Zhao Lingyu, who is finally blackened, and ordinary people who have suffered in the exhibition center.

That day, because two people in the Ruoya Empire controlled all the robots to attack, many ordinary people were killed, but many people survived. They used the equipment on their bodies to photograph the exhibition center.

With the little green to save everyone's Fujio, desperately intercepting the two of the father, Fang Chengjun and Zhao Peng who were seriously injured and did not give up ... everyone, now is the idol of the people.

The photo with the highest click-through rate is a life.

In the photo, Ren Sheng has a lot of blood, holding three children, looking up at the sky, and behind him, is a large ruin.

Destruction and new life, a strong contrast in this photo, but also many people can not help but cry.

These materials, these photos, spread in the entire human federation in a very short time, and spread with them, is the news of higher civilization.

There are aliens in this world, human beings have long known, but the existence of higher civilizations, ordinary people do not know, the current news can be said to have caused an uproar in the human federation, most people are against higher civilizations, Also have no good feelings.

Because of this, when Zhao Lingyu dealt with the Locke family and the Yang family, he did not cause much rebellion. Even the Yang family's army was included in him in a very short time.

However, although a lot of things have been done, but all of this, Zhao Lingyu is letting others do it through the Internet. As for himself, these days have been around the life and three children.

Now, he simply does not dare to leave these few people easily.

"The second legion of the Yang family does not need to be disbanded, and some ordinary officers are promoted to follow the different military regions. The first legion will do the same. After that, the human federation will not divide the army, only the military region." Zhao Lingyu is facing the other side of the display. Said.

The Human Federation, formerly divided into seven major corps, was controlled by different s-class abilities. Later, many families could not produce s-level abilities, and the seven corps gradually became two major corps.

Such a configuration is actually unreasonable. In the case that the human federation becomes larger and larger, it is more convenient to divide into military regions for management.

Zhao Lingyu thought of this for a long time. Even when he was pulled back from the death line, he started to set up. At that time, he thought that he would have no descendants, and he planned to accumulate strength and then promote this, lest the Yang family arbitrarily succumbed to the absence of their Zhao family, but did not want to follow the next one...

"Yes, Marshal!" Several people at the other end of the screen answered.

Zhao Lingyu originally wanted to say something. The remnant of the corner of his eye suddenly found that the person in front of him had moved and said: "You have to deal with it first, and then contact me if you have something."

After saying this, Zhao Lingyu immediately shut down the communicator, and then saw the large ginseng lying in the bathtub suddenly shrink, and eventually became a life.

Before, after Ren Sheng and his double repair, he had grown into a youthful appearance, but this time he was injured, but it was once again smaller.

And this teenager who is now watching up to sixteen or seven years old, after completely turning into a human form, his eyelashes trembled and opened his eyes.