Chapter 52: Four Small Eggs

Zhao Lingyu was always alert when he slept, but after Ren Xing always wrapped around him, he became accustomed to the body and taste of Ren Sheng.

Because of this, after someone approached him at night and even smelled the familiar taste, Zhao Lingyu just subconsciously reached out and took people into his arms, but nothing else.

But he did not continue to sleep, but Ren Sheng was biting on his shoulder.

"Aren, what's wrong?" Zhao Lingyu asked, wasn't it awkward when he was asleep? what is it today?

"Ling Yu, I may be born soon!" Ren Sheng said proudly.

Zhao Lingyu did not respond for a time, but Ren Sheng began to recite: "They wanted a lot of spiritual power, but also absorbed the energy inside the golden spar, but they did not absorb it this evening. I think they should have matured. ”

“Is it?” Zhao Lingyu quickly responded to Ren Sheng’s meaning: “So you don’t have to sleep on that golden crystal today?”

"Yeah, I want to sleep with you!" Ren Sheng kissed a few mouths on Zhao Lingyu's face. Before he was not for the children, he worried that the energy in the golden spar would be harmful to Zhao Lingyu. He would not be separated from Zhao Lingyu... ...

Zhao Lingyu took Ren Sheng in his arms and kissed him on the forehead of Ren Sheng: "Me too."

Ren Shengxiao’s grasp of Zhao Lingyu’s face was fierce. Many books said that having a child would affect the relationship between husband and wife, but Zhao Lingyu obviously would have forgotten him without a child. It’s good!

Zhao Lingyu was stunned by Ren Ren and suddenly found himself unable to sleep...

After practicing the night's exercises, Zhao Lingyu got up early the next day, and then went to the First Corps to handle the affairs.

Ren Sheng is different. He was so excited that he couldn't sleep because of the birth of his child last night. He fell asleep in the early morning and finally woke up at noon.

He licked his neck, and Ren Shou sat in front of Shen Qiu Shi. He was embarrassed to have overslept himself: "I couldn't sleep before, I don't know why I slept very well this time."

"Children love to sleep, this is normal." Shen Qiu Shi said with a smile, after Ren Sheng and Zhao Lingyu came back, she also heard from others that Ren Sheng had a chair to swear because someone was unfavorable to Zhao Lingyu. Life is more like it.

Unfortunately, this child is too young, otherwise she must let her son take him home early.

"Yeah, children just love to sleep, I have children in my stomach, and I can't wait to sleep for twenty hours a day." Feng Kexin laughed.

She has been living in Shen Qiu Shi here for a few days. There is a powder for Shen Qiu Shi to prepare for her. The child eventually disappears, and the whole person's looks are much better.

She already knew that Eleanor had left the Wesley family. She didn't hate Eleanor. After she knew this, she was mad. But as long as she thinks that the Wesley family knows that her child has saved and will try to force them to go back, she will have to live the repressed life of the past, and she will not want to see Eleanor.

What's more, Zhao's kind of fetus medicine is inevitably very precious, and may even be confidential. If she rushes out of the Zhao family and vents it, then it is the enemies!

"Is it?" Ren Ren thought thoughtfully, so because he was pregnant with a child, he suddenly started to sleep like a human being? Ren Sheng subconsciously touched his head.