Chapter 86: Big Baby Went Home

"Water..." Tony said as soon as she opened her eyes, then quickly stopped her stomach: "I am going to the toilet."

McCarthy quickly handed a bowl of water over, but did not let his wife sit up: "You are not good, don't get up first, I..."

When McCarthy’s words were not finished, his wife suddenly drank the water and jumped up and ran into the toilet.

At this speed, McCarthy never saw it in his wife. He blinked and was shocked!

"The report came out." Zhao Lingyu said, looking at the direction of the toilet slightly frowning, Yang Yan Dan has to eat for a long time to be effective, and afterwards, others can't check anything, so he did not stop the appointment, but Dong Niya's reaction now, but Some are fierce.

What exactly is going on?

With Zhao Lingyu's reminder, McCarthy only looked at the report next to him.

"Severe water shortage, malnutrition, diarrhea... What are these?" McCarthy looked helplessly at the report in his hand.

"What about the other?" Zhao Lingyu asked again.

"It's the same as before." McCarthy frowned slightly.

"I don't think it's the same. I am very spirited now." Dongnia came out of the toilet and took a large glass of water for herself. She drank all of it and then drank two more cups.

"Doniya..." McCarthy looked at his wife's mouth and twitched. His wife's behavior was always elegant, but now the appearance of drinking water is very... Hey, heroic.

"Thank you, now my situation is not very good, first clean up." After Dong Niya drank the fourth glass of water, she said.

Tonya’s face was still pale, her body was covered with sweat, her hair was soaked, and she looked very embarrassed... but her spirit was good and her eyes were very bright. Seeing her like this, McCarthy looked at Ren Sheng and Zhao Lingyu's expression is not as alert as before.

It’s just that Dong Ni’s situation is very special. Zhao Lingyu and Ren Sheng can’t go away for a while.

Before I was born, I saw that Tonya’s body was very bad, and Yang Yan Dan could adjust her body, and she would take this as a reward, but she didn’t expect Dong Nia to do this. It’s a bit remorse, but soon, he will This kind of emotion is let go.

Everything has already been done, and there is no need to repent, and he is trying to make it stronger. Naturally, he can't just hide.

With this in mind, Ren Sheng’s attention returned to the child.

He knows that this child in his arms is his own big baby, but the way the big baby is now makes him a little surprised - his other three children are already growing faster than ordinary children, and the big baby is even more than they are. fast……

What exactly is going on?

Ren Sheng was a little surprised, and found that the energy in the baby's body is a bit chaotic, no, this is not just a bit messy, the big baby looks like this... It is just like Zhao Lingyu, in the repair of the magic!

Da Wa was completely unprepared for Ren Sheng. The spiritual power of Ren Sheng turned around in the body of Da Wa, and immediately guessed the situation of Da Wa.

Big baby should absorb too much of someone's ability, and that person... is mostly the one who tied the big baby.

His children had to be out of the shell at that time, but they didn't have time yet, and they needed a lot of energy. The other three children were able to break the shell because they absorbed his blood. The big baby was born prematurely, and a premature child. He will inevitably try to absorb the energy around him. There is no way to control the amount of absorption in this process. It is even more normal.