Chapter 118: The Battle Won

"The driver can actually throw things while booting a, he is definitely a very powerful person! I think his mental strength may be stronger than the marshal adults, Marshal adults can not have such skills! Do not hit my head I am wrong, I will not say it again! And you don't know the most vulnerable part of the person is the back of the head? Closer to home, I have decided to make him my idol!" The little warrior continued to explain: "Come on Well, everyone, let's see the close-up of his throwing things. I will play back the paragraph just now. So maybe we can guess from the man's hand who he is! Wait, how can this hand be so pink? Tender?"

The little warrior's side is a magnified white and tender hand. He stretches out his own hand. The two contrasts later. It looks like the difference between the shelled boiled egg and the shelled egg...

"Wait, what is this? Appeal? Is this a fun dress for children? Is it too evil to carry such a thing with him? According to the Law on the Protection of Minors, someone should use such a thing. Sentenced! Sentence! Severely accept hypnotherapy! We must not tolerate!" The little soldier pointed at one of the animals that had just been flying out and was separated by the space blade. His face was angry: "This kind of person must not be my idol." I want to spit on him!"

Hey! Now that the palace is fighting, the queen may be in danger! Can you not give us universal access to the law on the protection of minors? However, this mech driver is indeed a personal scum, and this is not the case.

Wait, our attention seems to be embarrassing too? The person watching was speechless.

Ren Sheng didn't know the thoughts of others. He threw so many things out. It was just to confuse the eyes and to throw some drugs out. Why did you even throw your own clothes? These clothes that you can't wear. He was taken up by him and other things that he couldn’t usually use. At this moment, he just wanted to confuse his eyes. Of course, he would throw these useless things...

The floating powder spread out, and the people outside were completely unaware of all kinds of obstacles. Chapman quickly felt that something was wrong...

Just as the little warrior found a few furry clothes for the teenager from the video just now, and couldn’t help but crusade the driver, Chapman, who was just arrogant, suddenly fell to the ground and planted around the ground. The space cracks are also getting smaller and smaller.

The Queen, who had been rescued from the underground by many abilities, first saw this scene. Da Wa stared at Chapman and glanced at it. He suddenly cheered and ran towards the battlefield.

"Block him!" The empress immediately said, but did not expect the big baby's movements to be too flexible, and soon opened those abilities, the robot was chased up, but finally the space blade left behind was broken into pieces .

Will, the great emperor's legs and feet are not fast, seeing this scene can't stop, just start to control the ability to stabilize the surrounding space and try to get those space to avoid the big baby.

There is also the unpredictable mech driver in the field, the child will definitely be fine - such a strong mental power, but he has not been a happy person for a thousand years.

"Da Wa!" Ren Sheng quickly said: "What do you want?!" Chapman's space blade has not been astigmatism, he is also equipped with mechs dancing!

"It's delicious." Big baby's footsteps kept going. He easily jumped between cracks in various spaces, then excitedly looked at Chapman in the middle, or that it should be Chapman's body. The energy of the escape.

Chapman had overdrafted his body and abilities. It was already the end of the strong, and the powder that he had sown out was like the last straw that overwhelmed the camel, directly letting him leak like a punctured balloon. It is meaningless to others, but for the big baby who has already repaired the magic, it is clearly a big meal in front of him.