Chapter 97: Fern's Daughter

Fern said that later, the tone would not be so good.

The person in front of the request is very extravagant. It is really necessary to follow his requirements. Most of the functions of the final mech are not used unless the user is a mentally powerful 8th or 9th power.

But what does this have to do with him? In the eyes of this person, he asked his students to do so, anyway, provided by the material competition team.

When Fern finished speaking, he wanted to leave when he stood up. He was looking forward to getting the potion medicine every day, but he couldn’t get it anymore. Now he is not feeling good.

"Mr. Fern, who will make the mech?" Hearing Fern said that he mentioned his own student when he gave the measurement to Ren Sheng, Zhao Lingyu asked.

"I don't have enough time these days. I think my students can do well." Fern said that he is one of the most famous mech-making masters in Joao, and his students naturally can't go anywhere. It’s not difficult to be a mech with a young adult.

"Master Fern, we have ten bottles of medicine in our hands." Zhao Lingyu suddenly said.

Fern, who had no spirit to leave, suddenly felt refreshed after hearing this, and then quickly turned and sat down in front of Zhao Lingyu. The light movement was not like the old man: "Do you have a potion? Ten bottles of medicine, I can help you customize a mech!"

Although he is a master of mechs, he was so obsessed with research when he was young, and he spent too much money on materials. In the past few years, he was so disheartened that he didn’t have much cash on hand. Now he has medicines. The city is priceless, so you can only use other people to do the armor to seek medicine.

However, in addition to the fighters who like to fight, where do ordinary people need mechs? The really powerful fighters also have their own exclusive mechs, so he has never been able to get the medicine.

"I hope that you can help Greenton to do a mech." Zhao Lingyu said.

"You come to my studio tomorrow... No, you are off the assembly line now, come to my studio, I will personally help him measure various data." Fern said.

"Thank you." Zhao Lingyu smiled and soon took Ren Ren off the line.

"Let him give me the measurement data, will it expose my situation?" From the simulation cabin, Ren Sheng asked with some concern.

"You can rest assured that there will be nothing." Zhao Lingyu said: "This Master of Fern is a very famous person in the Ruoya Empire, and his most famous one, besides being a mech master, there is another thing. That is, he and Prince Chapman are enemies, and they have been in trouble for many years. In these years, Fern has been sparing no effort to find Chapman, or he will not be getting poorer."

"Ah?" Ren Cui looked at Zhao Lingyu curiously. He checked Fern's information and clearly did not see it.

"At the time, many of the news was suppressed. I couldn't see it on the Internet, but I know some." Zhao Lingyu used to follow Cronton to check out Puman. Naturally, he also knew some secrets: "Prince Chapman used to be with Fern." Her daughter Niya fell in love and married Niya as her wife. The two were very loving. This was originally a good story in the Empire, but then the woman was pregnant."

Is this not a good thing? Ren Sheng is even more puzzled.

"At the time, Niya was unsteady and she should give up the fetus, but Chapman did not want to use some methods that would damage the mother but keep the child. However, the mother was injured and the child was not saved. Chapman divorced his own Wang Hao, and then married the current Prince. "Zhao Lingyu said that there are many ways to damage the mother to keep the child, but the average person will not use it, but only use it. Only the prince used the most embarrassing method.