Chapter 7: Feeding Ginseng

"Mother, I can control the energy in the body within a certain range. You send me to the nearby unmanned star." Zhao Lingyu, who has been touched all over the body, finally remembered what to do.

"Ling Yu, how can you control the energy in the body?" Shen Qiu Shi did not answer his son's words, but asked. It is absolutely very painful for her to let her son die alone.

If it is necessary to do so, of course, the residents of the capital star will agree, but the energy in Zhao Lingyu's body is also within the controllable range. The largest group of the Zerg queen is still energy or solid, but there is no need to worry.

"Yu Sheng gave me something to eat, I feel that my body is much better." Zhao Lingyu said directly.

Before Shen Qiu-Shen suspected that the energy riots around his son were weakened and related to his life, now he is sure: "Your body is getting better, don't say this!"

"Marshal, where are you going when I go!" Ren Sheng has been listening to Zhao Lingyu, and suddenly he made a sound.

"What are you going to do?" Zhao Lingyu sighed.

"I am married to you, I will always be with you in the future." Ren Sheng remembered Dino's words.

If this is said by someone else, it must be a confession, but this child... Does he know what he meant by what he said? Zhao Lingyu flashed this thought in his heart and looked at his mother. He wanted Shen Qiuishi to persuade Ren Sheng.

Shen Qiu Shi’s eyes are very complicated and suddenly said: “If you want to go to an unmanned star, I will go with your father.”

Zhao Lingyu closed his mouth. His father was in poor health. He went to an unmanned star. The first thing that must happen is him.

"You can rest assured that you won't hurt so much in the near future, certain!" Ren Sheng said again, while taking a picture of Zhao Lingyu's head, awkwardly comforted.

Ren Sheng’s eyes were very serious, and even Zhao Lingyu couldn’t help but believe it. However, his injury wanted to be good, and what is such a simple thing?

This evening, Ren Sheng insisted on sleeping next to Zhao Lingyu, Shen Qiu Shi persuaded for a long time, in the end still agreed.

At this time, Zhao’s partner to Zhao Lingyu had already arrived at the Zhao family. The capital of the capital star was basically known. After hearing this news, everyone’s reaction was different.

Some people sympathize with Zhao, some people feel sorry, and some are laughing at Zhao in private. I feel that Zhao is destined to fail.

The number of people who have fallen into the rocks has always been as many as the icing on the cake.

Shen Qiu Shi was connected to the network of the capital star, and the news in all directions was sent to her hand. Looking at the information on her hand, her expression was dark and unclear.

This night, Shen Qiu Shi, like many days before, has never fallen asleep, and his life is the same.

Zhao Lingyu's energy in the body is so chaotic, he will be very painful, but what if he wants to reduce this pain? Ren Sheng rummaged in his stomach.

As a ginseng who has lived for more than 100,000 years, Ren Sheng has some magical powers. In his stomach, there is a space where things can be loaded, and there are all the things that his master left for him.

In the case of Zhao Lingyu, eating a few of the medicinal herbs left by his master is no problem for the time being, but his master has been flying for 100,000 years. He stayed alone in the valley and saw the land under his feet becoming increasingly barren. Finally, all the medicinal herbs were crushed and eaten, so now there is nothing left...