Chapter 39: Vine Old Marching Group

Today, I first went to see the enemy, and then went to learn the battleship. Ren Ren almost forgot the old man, and now when the old man mentioned it, he remembered this.

I used to give people a disciple. I never thought about Master’s life. I nodded. "Okay, I will accept you as a disciple!" Although the vine is old, it is still very powerful. If you lose money, you can even white a little green as a grandson...

"That's it." Worried that Ren Ren repented, Fujio immediately said, and could not help but ask: "Rensheng... No, Master, what kind of plant did you show me before? Why do I When I smell the smell, I am dizzy?" He admits that the human federation's own understanding of plants is unmatched, but he does not know what Ren Sheng took.

"That is called the Earth Star." Ren Shengdao: "The Earth's stars, the leaves are green and white, and they are attached to the ground. At night, the moon shines brightly, like a star..." Ren Sheng recited a description on Dan.

His master was an alchemy teacher. He found him inadvertently when he was looking for herbs. After collecting him as a disciple, he naturally gave him the knowledge of alchemy.

However, he is a ginseng essence, born to be afraid of fire. When his master has not yet soared, he is still a little doll. Therefore, although the herbal medicine is good, he still manages a large medicinal garden, but he has not personally hand-crafted Dan.

Rattan suddenly felt that he was a little illiterate: "What do these mean?"

"That is to say, the flower of the earth star will shine at night. If someone smells the taste of the earth star, it will fall asleep. If you accidentally sleep next to the earth star, you may sleep until you starve or the flowering period of the earth star ends. However, although the floral fragrance of the earth star will cause coma, its petals are wonderfully treated by beauty. "Ren Shengdao, at the same time, took out a seed: "Let's go planting together? No, no, you can't smell it." The taste of the earth star..."

"Nothing, I will carry an oxygen bag. We go to the sun room behind, where we have an exhaust gas processor. When we don't worry about hurting others, don't you be afraid of this poison?" Fujio had a lot of ideas, suddenly Think of another thing.

"I am not afraid." Ren Shengdao, even if he has not yet opened his mind, the poisonous grass around him will not affect him, let alone that he is now fine.

"Can this teach me?"

"This?" Ren Sheng frowned, he is born to teach! However, there are other ways to think about not poisoning. For example, if you practice a closed-air technique, this spell is just a small skill. The abilities may also be able to use it... "I don't know how to teach it. I will study it at night." Or first ask Zhao Lingyu as well.

"Okay, good!" Fujio nodded again and again, and he did not worship the teacher!

Fujio carrying an oxygen bag with a gas mask and Ren Sheng into the sun room, and then saw that Ren Sheng gave birth to a land star, and rushed to study it, while studying and wondering.

Inside this plant, there is something that he has never seen before!

The old research of Fujio was fascinated, but Ren Sheng was a little bored. Seeing that the old man completely ignored himself, he walked away with a light hand and left the sun room, and ran away.

Zhao Lingyu has been watching Ren Sheng and Fujio from afar. Just seeing this scene, he directly stopped Ren Shisheng: "Don’t teach the apprentice? I ran out so soon."

"I have something to ask you!" Ren Sheng jumped up and jumped into Zhao Lingyu's arms.

"What is it?" Zhao Lingyu asked inexplicably.