Chapter 2: Go To The Capital Star

When Ren Sheng woke up, he felt that his place was very wrong.

As a ginseng, he likes the sun, likes the land, and he is also close to these two things, but now he can't feel anything!

Obviously, he felt a strong life when he fell out of the crack in time and space. There was mud under his feet. After how he was in a coma for a while, nothing happened.

Is it yourself being caught? Ren Sheng was shocked. The more he thought, the more he felt that it was the same thing.

Suddenly a group of people broke into the place where he lived, chasing him to rob him of what his master had left for him, and coveted his body. He wanted to smash him directly. Although he ran out, he was already injured. When it comes out of time and space cracks, the injury is even heavier, and even he can't stay awake.

Now, there must be someone who is guilty of his weakness and shut him down here!

The room is full of metal, and there is no air in the air. I can’t feel it even if I am seriously injured. I am afraid that I can only let those people cut off his flesh. He can’t die for a while. It also guarantees that every piece of meat is fresh...

The more he wants to think, the more he feels that he is such a thing. He has been injured and has not raised well. This will not move the mana at all, just like an ordinary person.

"Master Roy, are you awake?" Just as Ren Zhuan wondered how to escape, the door of the room was suddenly opened, and two tall and strong young people came in from the outside.

Ren Sheng subconsciously shrank into the corner, and then found that something was wrong, the accent of these two people is strange, not even a little spiritual power!

Those people actually found two people who are weaker than him to look after him? Is there any conspiracy?

Dano noticed the horror of "Roy" and deliberately softened his voice: "Master Roy, you have been in a coma for a long time. Although we have given you a nutrition needle, we still have to eat something, you want What to eat?"

What is Roy Young? What is going on with eating? He is a ginseng essence, just looking for a piece of Feng Shui treasure to take root and let him sunbathe on the line, no need to eat, these people do not know?

No, he can also eat.... Are these people planning to feed him with spiritual things, to raise him a little, and to cut some meat later?

Seeing the exquisite teenager's face full of horror, he never talked. Dyno and the soldiers around him looked at each other and could only go out first.

After the explosion of the spacecraft, because there were few happy stars, Dyno first notified the nearby garrisons. Now they are on a military spaceship and are flying to the capital star.

The explosion of the spaceship of the Freedom League is very embarrassing, but as far as the current situation is concerned, it has nothing to do with the bride.

The poor Kay, I am afraid I have been scared.

"Deno, you will take care of this young Roy in the future, first go get him some food." Young major school, the future Marshal's wife looks small and weak, he has been dealing with such people Row.

"Yes, Major!" Dyno immediately performed a military ceremony. Although he felt that a Kay person could not be matched with the Marshal, it was the future Marshal Lady, and he would take good care of him.

This spaceship is a military spaceship, because the soldiers in the station can not be transferred at will, so there are very few people on the spacecraft. When Dyno came to the kitchen, he found that there were no chefs here.