Chapter 31: Banquet Sees the Enemy

Zhao Lingyu appeared on the celebration of the new birthday. When he showed up, he revealed the news of these days to the people of the entire capital. This is a thorough conspiracy.

However, it is precisely this kind of conspiracy that has made some people unprepared - under the watchful eyes of the entire capital star, they can not only refute Zhao Lingyu, but also must stand on Zhao Lingyu to cruel those "locusts."

The owner of the Locke family returned home and thought of the grievances he had encountered on the parade. He waved a large vase at the door of the house.

The things that Zhao Lingyu came back, the people at the Rock family already knew. At this time, no one dared to go up to the brow of the family. Until he looked more calm, Mrs. Locke went forward: "Master, what do we do now? ”

"What to do? What can I do? I can only recognize it." He thought that Zhao Lingyu was going to die. He did not expect this person to use his own attention to attract attention, but let his men find so much evidence...

If Zhao Lingyu took the evidence out on other occasions, he could pull back and save the loss, but now the whole capital star is watching, but he has to stand on Zhao Lingyu and help him to take his own hands. .

"Zhao Jia will hold a banquet tomorrow..." Mrs. Locke said again.

"Let's go, take the second child to apologize." The owner of the Locke quickly made a decision. Now Zhao Lingyu hates him. He also wants Zhao to die, but the surface is also good.

The Locke family got the news, and other families naturally got it. Wen Yue, who had just watched the new birthday broadcast, almost got a bite after receiving a message from his "friends" gloating.

Shen Qiu-Shen hates her now, and Zhao Lingyu may not feel good about her. If she goes to the door again, she will definitely only take her own insult...

If she knew that Zhao Lingyu would not die, how would she do this? But now, it’s too late to say anything!

The person who regrets is not only a gentle one. At the beginning, Zhao’s eyes were on the door. Many people, though seemingly pity, have been clearing their relationship in private. Now, I just want to take a few slaps.

Of course, some people are happy, some young masters of the Capital Star family, many of whom worship Zhao Lingyu, and now Zhao Lingyu is fine, they are naturally happy.

One of the five major families, one of the side branches, Fang Rumeng looked at the celebration of the new birthday and burst into tears. When she accidentally met Zhao Lingyu 30 years ago, she liked this man, but she never had a chance to get along well... ... After Zhao Lingyu's accident, she wanted to go to Zhao to see him, but unfortunately she was forcibly sent away from the capital star by her parents.

This time, she was able to return to the capital star by attending a new birthday celebration. Now she sees that Zhao Lingyu is fine, but she is completely happy but she can't stop her tears.

Regardless of the situation outside, Zhao is no different from usual.

The banquet was not held in the Zhao family's house, but in a normally vacant house on the island. After Shen Qiuishi decided to hold a banquet, he immediately contacted a hotel in the capital star and invited a special person to take care of the place. The house does not need to be bothered, so except that the old butler needs to look over there, everyone else should eat, sleep, and entangle the person.

Zhao Lingyu glanced at Ren Xing, who was not willing to leave in his bed, and began to practice in a familiar way.

This practice given by Ren Sheng is very painful to practice, but it is really not good, at least it makes people feel uneasy and unthinking.