Chapter 57: Finally Got Married

Whether it is a male or female, can you have children as long as you eat? Is there such a ferocious thing?

Zhao Lingyu looked down at his stomach, he must pay attention to the entrance to the things... But, is this too much against science?

"What is the specific? After eating, it is self-propagation? Is it split or clone?" Zhao Lingyu asked curiously.

"What is division? What is cloning?" Ren Sheng has not learned biology.

"I asked, is it possible to have a single person as long as you take the medicine?" Zhao Lingyu asked.

"I was pregnant alone! At the beginning of the cultivation, there was a man who was pregnant. My Master smiled for a long time, and then he taught me to refine this remedy!" Ren Shengdao: "Right, although the man later followed another The man became a double repair partner, but he was a man at the time, and he also chased his later double repair partner."

This is obviously accidentally being pregnant. It seems that after the medicine is eaten, someone has to "seek" to become pregnant, so he does not have to worry: "Will you refine?"

Ren Sheng suddenly became a bitter face: "Not very good..." When his master was still there, he was a two-headed little doll. Learning alchemy was more than enough, not to mention that he was a material of alchemy. One of the reasons is very afraid of fire...

Therefore, he clearly remembers the alchemy steps, but never refining.

However, the pregnant child Dan also has a very good place, that is, its refining method is simple, of course, the opposite is that alchemy materials are very rare.

Fortunately, he has a master who likes to keep seed after finding herbs. Now the seeds of rare rare alchemy materials are all in his pocket! Ren Sheng has already made up his mind, and when he goes back, he will try it on refining, and he can't be perfunctory like the refining of Yan Yan, and he must refine it.

"No, no, we go to the movies first." Zhao Lingyu said.

"I want to watch your movie!" Ren Sheng immediately said, he is Zhao Lingyu's brain-depleted powder.

"I am by your side, see what this is doing?" Zhao Lingyu said, after stopping at the cinema, he picked a horror film.

For this date, the Marshal was not able to check the Raiders on the Internet, and was told to take a partner to watch the horror film.

Why take a partner to watch a horror movie? The Marshal was somewhat puzzled, but decided to do it.

Of course, if he continues to read the comments, he should not think so...

"Just kidding, how can you be so arrogant in the strategy?"

"With my partner to watch the horror film, she is not afraid at all. I can only pounce on her arms and ask for comfort and hug... What do she do now if she dislikes me?"

“Actually, I think it’s better to bring a partner to see an adult film.”

"Rely! I took my girlfriend to watch the film, she was scared to break up with me!"

"It is such a trouble to find a woman. My man took him to watch a horror movie. I immediately understood what he meant. When I got home, I took him."

......

There have been a lot of people in the cinema, and after they have found their seats, they have put on their helmets.

Zhao Lingyu chose a couple's seat. Just sitting down and not wearing a helmet, Ren Sheng relied on it, and naturally sat on his lap before wearing a helmet.