Chapter 107: Become a Small Ginseng

"Master, Zhao Lingyu went to the wedding banquet, will it be dangerous?" Looking at Zhao Lingyu's distance, the old man was worried, and even unconsciously braided the little green wrapped around his arm into a garland.

The second baby who was crawling next saw it. He rushed over and began to drill the wreath. Unfortunately, he was a little fat and stuck in his shoulder.

This stupidity made the four-baby show an expression that couldn't bear to look straight. The big baby was very brotherly loved. He shot his good friend Xiaolu: "Little green, you loose."

The little green stretched the body so that the second baby could pass through the middle, and then stretched out on the body of the big baby. Its favorite is Ren Sheng, but unfortunately, he will not let it close, and now he will collect the sensation all day long, and he can only enjoy the big baby.

The second baby wore the past and almost fell, but he quickly climbed up, and turned around and rushed toward the ring made of small green, rushed to the near, and jumped up to wear it.

The three baby who slept all day suddenly sat up, and gave him a hand and was encouraged. The second baby came back and forth and drilled.

Sanwa took out the snacks that the previous students gave him in a timely manner. While eating and watching, he saw that the second baby had drilled a few times and then stopped to look at himself. He did not forget to throw a little for the second baby.

Sanwa’s head is not very good. The second baby uses the mouth to pick up the food, but the practice is pure, and every time he can catch the food, after eating, he will drill a few circles.

The little green gave the face a circle of a circle around the circle, and it was a few convenient two-dimensional drills.

This scene... How is it a bit like Sanwa is making a dog named Erwa? Should he be born ginseng? Ren Sheng forgot to answer the old words of the old man, and the old man was silent.

Zhao Lingyu’s public identity appeared to be somewhat dangerous in front of the Joao people, but when they looked at the four children, they suddenly worried about it.

When the baby was in the circle of the second baby, she threw a chocolate tanner in the past. The second baby swiftly swallowed the thing and then slammed it into a small green.

Sanwa opened the eyelids and pulled the snacks again.

Ren Sheng looked at it silently for a while and finally looked at the old man: "Apprentice, they are very happy to play, you look at them, I will go back to the house first."

Ren Sheng often practiced alone in the room. Fujio had long been used to it. Although he was worried about Zhao Lingyu, he nodded, but did not know that he had just returned to his room and suddenly opened the window and then jumped to The window was gone.

The plant leprechauns are close to the soil, and they are very familiar with the bandits. They don’t even need to spend much spiritual power. This is especially true for Renen’s ginseng. When he first became a sperm, he wanted to lick some animals every time. I will hide in the soil myself.

In the soil, he came and went freely and acted swiftly, just like the fish stayed in the water, but unfortunately those who repaired in the realm of the realm would also be bandits, and they would also explore the technique. This is of little use, as far as the human federation is concerned. after that……

He was injured at the beginning, and all aspects of his ability had to be discounted. Later, Zhao Lingyu raised him, and he did not go out, naturally he did not need this.

Moreover, the capital of the Human Federation has a large population and is full of reinforced concrete. His ability is completely chicken in many places.