Chapter 43: Beauty and Fetus

Feng Kexin's husband, Eleanor, surnamed Wesley, and the Wesley family, although not as good as the offspring, are basically the five major families of s-level abilities, but they should not be underestimated.

The Wesley family's ability is fire, Eleanor's ability has reached a, his combat power is very powerful in the capital star, single fight, some s-level abilities who are not very good at combat are afraid Nor is his opponent.

It is precisely because of this that the two talents that Zhao Lingyu sent to protect Ren Sheng did not shoot, lest they should not take up Ren Shen and Shen Qiu Shi when they fight this person - they are bodyguards, and defending employers is the most important thing.

However, they did not shoot, but Ren Sheng shot.

Seeing the vines on the handle of Ren Sheng thrown out, the two bodyguards immediately stopped in front of Ren Sheng, they are very aware of the strength of Elinor, this time has foreseen the scene of the vine being turned into ashes.

The security guards of the Rose Club rushed in, and I felt that Ren Sheng was a bit stunned. At this age, the well-known plant abilities who had no attacking power actually shot at Elino. Isn't that looking for it?

However, the facts are beyond the expectations of everyone.

What is small green? Little green can tie up the battleship and let the old vines drag back to the federal rattan! Even the old vines can be named under the human federation, largely relying on small green.

Although the fire has always been a very annoying existence of plants, in the case of Ren Sheng's use of spiritual power to cover the whole body of the green, the little green became fearless. It flew out and the body continued to stretch. After a while, the Elinor was tied. It’s rigorous, and no matter how Elinor pushes the abilities, it can’t hurt it.

The scene suddenly fell silent.

Elinor’s face is known to many people. Although he does not belong to the First Army and does not belong to the Second Army, he is the highest sergeant of the capital’s Star Defence Force. He also has the rank of Major General... If not, the Rose Club’s place He also can't go in.

But now, the Wesley Major is **** with vines.

Looking at the life of a tender face, everyone has a feeling of not closing his mouth, but Shen Qiu Shi is very proud - Ren Sheng really gave her a long face!

"Let me go!" Elinor shouted angrily, but his eyes fixed on Feng Kexin, and there was some despair on his face: "Ke Xin."

He and Feng Kexin have supported each other for more than 100 years and have deep feelings. He never thought about separating them, but these days Feng Kexin asked him to divorce.

He didn't know how to dispel Feng Kexin's thoughts, and Feng Kexin was pregnant again.

Feng Kexin was pregnant and naturally could not divorce again. He was relieved. He also found a lot of doctors to help Feng Kexin to see a doctor. He tried every means to keep the child down, but now, the child is gone...

The blood on the skirt of Feng Kexin looked glaring in Eleanor's eyes.

Feng Kexin was a little embarrassed with his stomach. Her abilities are water, and some are weak, and Elinor does not fit, so the pregnancy is difficult to say, and she can't keep her arms.

This situation is not uncommon among high-level abilities. Many couples parted ways for this reason. She thought she and Eleanor would do the same.

However, the child she thought she had lost just now is now in a stable place to stay in her stomach.