Chapter 58: Marshal's New Marriage

"Ling Yu, are you up?" Ren Sheng felt the movement around him, and immediately opened his eyes to reveal a smile.

He is very comfortable now, and he is so comfortable.

When Zhao Lingyu came in last night, he was a little bit painful, but soon, after trying to run a spiritual power, the feeling of pain disappeared completely. Not only that, but he also found that he and Zhao Lingyu's energy can communicate with each other!

The energy in Zhao Lingyu's body is very chaotic and strong. There is also a very large area of ​​interest that makes him look at him... After the two people have the same spiritual power, these have been transformed, and a certain part has entered his body...

The energy into the body is a little painful, but it is also very comfortable. My own cultivation has also increased... Ren Sheng is not satisfied with the satisfaction of this cave.

No, he still has some dissatisfaction - Zhao Lingyu did not practice well last night, but he always kept moving!

It’s not impossible to practice while practicing, but he is not proficient at the moment. Zhao Lingyu is distracted when he moves. He can’t help but want to follow it, so he can’t practice.

"Get up." Zhao Lingyu said, looking at Ren Sheng some surprises.

He has already seen the situation of Ren Sheng, Ren Sheng is almost three centimeters taller now, and the skeleton is a little bigger. The overall look is that the whole person is a big circle... Although three centimeters is not long, they just did it. Once, if you follow this speed, you will have thirty centimeters for ten times!

Wait... Zhao Lingyu suddenly thought of one thing.

Although Ren Shou seems small, it is not too small. He is 30 cm tall and has nothing to lose. The height of one meter and eight is exactly matched with him. If he continues to grow longer...

Is this kind of plant long-lasting as long as it is ok? He used to find a plant similar to the ancient earth eucalyptus on an original planet. Just a tree, and finally covered a quarter of the land of the planet, the big incredible!

If Ren Sheng has grown into a giant...

Zhao Lingyu was scared by his own assumptions.

Ren Sheng has not found his own situation: "Ling Yu, when we double-repair, you don't have to move like last night, and you don't always touch me, you feel distracted. And, there is still some pain." Ren Sheng pointed his finger to the small Ren Sheng underneath, Zhao Lingyu's strength is not small, but also kept going, his skin has been rubbed red.

Friction can produce pleasure, but now it can't move, can't touch it... Zhao Lingyu suddenly felt that it is necessary for him to take Ren Sheng to see a few adult films, lest the two have been so tragic.

"You were not hard yesterday? Is it uncomfortable?" Zhao Lingyu couldn't help but ask.

"Comfortable! But cultivation is more important." Ren Shengdao, he was very comfortable by Zhao Lingyu yesterday, but the feeling is too strange, he almost let his essence flow out... Fortunately, he responded quickly, using Spirituality blocked the hole below it and absorbed it again!

Zhao Lingyu did not know the situation of Ren Sheng last night, and thought of the last night's things a setback.

Ren Sheng grabbed the clothes next to him and wore it: "I am suddenly a little hungry, we are going to eat... so wait!"

Ren Sheng’s movement suddenly stopped, and then he studied his body. After studying for a while, his face showed a ecstasy expression: “I grew up!” And I grew up so much!