Chapter 17: Marshal's Subordinates

"What is the subordinate?" Ren Sheng curiously looked at Mr. Guan Jia.

Those who have been dangling outside the Zhao family at home these days! However, the young master did not go out and spent most of his time on the marshal. I don’t know it is normal: "They are all under the former masters. After the young master accident, they stayed in the capital star. The original lady did not. Let them come to the island, but the situation of the young masters has improved recently, and they are all back."

Ren’s recent injury has been almost good. When he read it, he immediately found that there were many people outside Zhao’s house. These people made a lot of houses on the island and seemed to plan to live: “They are under the supervision of Zhao Lingyu. Shouldn't you go to see Zhao Lingyu?"

"Before the young masters have not allowed them to stay in the capital star, so..." Those people actually did not dare to face Zhao Lingyu. They were all right, Zhao Lingyu had an accident...

"Then let them leave the capital star! Be a subordinate to obey!" Ren Sheng said without hesitation, Zhao Lingyu is so powerful, can you listen to his words?

This young man is really different! Is this simply a complete trust in the performance of the young master? The old butler nodded and immediately responded: "Well, let's be a young master, I will tell them." Those who are hiding outside do not dare to see their own young master, not as brave as the young master.

Zhaojiamenkou, three men, two women and five people are standing at the door, looking forward to the Zhao family's door.

They are all Zhao Lingyu's men, Zhao Lingyu's former classmates, Zhao Lingyu's talents after entering the army, and even one is Zhao Lingyu brought back from the Star Pirates.

"When will I come to see us?" A man with muscles, black and strong, and a tower-like man asked, he should have deliberately lowered his voice, but it was still very loud and sounded like a bell.

His name is also called Hong Zhong.

"It will be." The weakest of the five, Eve said: "We have been with the marshal for so many years, he always wants to meet us." He is the marshal of the marshal, and he has seen all about it before. Ren Sheng’s information also gave Ren Sheng a lot of personality. The final result is that 98% of this person may come to see them.

Whether it is curiosity or something else, the person has already been accepted by the Zhao family, so it is sooner or later to see them.

"When he comes out, you are all a little bit safe. If you can't say anything, don't say a word." The woman with a hot body among the two women glanced around: "He is still young, don't scare him."

"Alice, don't think too much about him. You can get the approval of the Zhao family so soon. He is not necessarily as simple as the one shown." A yellow trousers in a pink suit, the hair in front of the forehead The red, yellow and blue men of three colors, Lang Lang said locally. His dress is a bit too glamorous for a man, but with the overly handsome face, there is no sense of violation.

"Wu Shuai, you are still dressed up now, not afraid of the marshal yelling at you?" Alice gave him a look, and the words just exited and silenced.

"If the marshal is jealous of me, that would be great... As for the Kay, let Zhao Na read it and say it." Wu Shuai’s expression before the eyebrows danced quietly, looking at the woman who stood still and did not speak.

Zhao Na is brought back by the Marshal from the Star Thief. Her abilities are intuition. It can sense whether the next task to be faced is dangerous, or whether someone is malicious.

When other people heard this, they were silent. At this time, the old housekeeper walked slowly, but he did not follow him at all.

"Mr. Steward?" I've looked curiously at the old butler.

"The young master of the birth makes you obedient," the old butler said with a smile.

Five people are all a glimpse. What is this answer?

In the end, Ivers first responded: "Mr. Steward, we want to see the marshal." Before the marshal let them leave, they wanted to clear their relationship with them and let them develop better in the future, but now the situation is different.

Since they came to the Zhao family, the most important thing to see is Zhao Lingyu. It is meaningless to find a temptation.

That Ren Sheng is a wise man... Originally, Eve thought that the teenager who only showed a little bit of the true face of the mountain in the video was a bit too simple, but now the feeling has changed.

After the meeting, the two of them may be able to talk.

The housekeeper took them directly to the Zhao family. Shen Qiu Shi did not stop these people from seeing Zhao Lingyu. Before they did not dare to come in, it was because of their own feelings.

When the five people just walked to the door, they saw a young man running out with a large bowl of water. He ran very fast, but the water in the bowl did not spill out. When he walked in, he immediately stood up. Water gave the old housekeeper: "Grandfather, drink water!"

“Mr. Rensheng?” The old housekeeper was a bit strange, but soon he took the water and drank it.

This water is bitter and tastes strange, but after drinking it, he actually feels powerful... The old housekeeper suddenly thought of the elixir that was given to Zhao Pengsai.

"You are a life?" I've looked at the boy who came to his chest and wanted to thank the other person for his own favor.

Ren Sheng nodded in a random way, took the empty bowl and turned and left.

Say good matchup between two smart people? This person jumped out and gave the butler a bowl of water, regardless of them? If he is kind and pure, isn’t it time to talk to them about Marshal? If he is deep-minded, shouldn't he test them at this time?

"Rensheng, wait a minute." Royal sister Alice did not have so many ideas, I directly stopped people.

"Do you have something?" Ren Sheng looked at the other person curiously. Alice seemed to have a fire, just feeling close to him and feeling a little uncomfortable.

Before Zhao Lingyu, it seems that there is such energy, and almost baked him.

"Hello, I always want to see you, thank you for standing on the Marshal's side, thank you for your willingness to take care of the Marshal." Alice solemnly thanked and took out a small storage magnetic card: "This is what I gave you." gift."

"Oh, thank you." Ren Sheng took the magnetic card and jumped away. This magnetic card he knew, there are cartoons inside!

"What did you give him to Alice?" Wu Shuai asked inexplicably.

"My collection of videos." Alice's face is full of pride.

"It will not be 18 bans?" Wu Shuai laughed and owed.

He was indeed flattened, and Alice kicked his foot on his lap: "You guys who are thinking, there are videos of the marshals!"

"Let's go faster!" The old butler had a cold face.

Mr. Guan Jia has always been amiable. What happened? I've always been smart, but I don't understand it at this time—have they not done anything wrong?

Regardless of these five people, the old housekeeper suddenly went quickly. He is now full of strength and does not say, still ... very want to diarrhea.

Zhao Lingyu's men stood in front of Zhao Lingyu, and when Mr. Guan Jia went straight to the huts, Ren Sheng inserted the magnetic card into his handheld computer and planned to watch cartoons.

However, what appeared in the picture was not the cartoon he thought, but Zhao Lingyu.