Chapter 121: Fanwai: Small Ginseng and Results

The mission of the Human Federation reached the Ruoya Empire.

The people of Joao are very much looking forward to this mission, but this time they are most concerned about this mission, but the boy who wore the mech and Chapman to fight and finally won.

In the aesthetics of the Joshua, the child grows ugly and it is also a fairy, and the young man with a prestige, his appearance is a child in the eyes of the Joao people, still not ugly, very good-looking !

How can a cute, powerful teenager not be loved? For a time, Ruoya’s network was filled with photos of Ren Sheng, and he became a national idol. Zhao Lingyu, who was once very popular, was immediately compared to him from the sky. No, not only, in view of Zhao Lingyu’s Dyeing such a teenager, many people have already regarded him as a hostile target.

This person actually took the male **** when their male **** did not grow up, it is unforgivable! Such a cute boy should belong to Quan Ruoya!

Ruoya’s network is full of sorrows, and all of this culminated in the beginning of Ren Sheng’s photographs taken in the Human Federation.

Such a lovely child has already had a partner and has four children with her partner... Hey!

Of course, envy and hate are envious and hateful, but no one really dares to say that Zhao Lingyu is not good. After all, at the end of the battle, when the explosion occurred, Zhao Lingyu will protect Ren Shi and Da Wa, and they will not see such things. I can do it.

And... they want their children to rely on Zhao Lingyu! How can you offend him? what? Do you say that those medicines are also available? Seeing that people care about Zhao Lingyu, he knows that he must be standing on Zhao Lingyu's side.

However, they really do not understand, obviously Zhao Lingyu is so much more than Ren Sheng, why should he still say Zhao Lingyu tender?

Various discussions were more and more on the Internet and various synthetic photos of Ren Sheng. In the end, suddenly someone said: "I said that Ren Sheng is my male **** all day, but now I think about it, I seem to be fundamental. There is no real way to get rid of his thoughts, but he can't help but treat him as a child... To Zhao Lingyu, it is also an anger that his own children are still young and stunned."

"Take him a child 1"

"Take him a child 2"

"Take him a child 3"

......

"Take him a child 1234567...if I have such a son, it would be fine!"

"If I have such a son, I will be fine."

"If I had such a son, I would be fine 2"

"If I have such a son, it would be fine 3"

......

The number of buildings has increased frantically. In the end, Kings, who just rose from the rank of lieutenant general, ended the topic: "I have to have such a son, and it is not one!"

Ren Sheng is good-looking, but he looks better. Ren Ren is indeed a strong military force, but who can say that Redmond’s strength is weak? Their children must not be worse than Ren Sheng.

This building became a crusade against Kings in minutes. This arrogant guy has grown up and their marshal’s belly dare to appear on the Internet... Hehe!

At the same time, Kings slammed his handheld computer slowly, and then looked at Zhao Lingyu: "How much more feelings are there?"

"Do you still know the mother-in-law?" Zhao Lingyu was a little surprised. There is no such statement in Ruoya.