Chapter 41: Chocolate Life

“How did you make this pill?” Vine asked curiously, then saw the flour and sugar next to it.

He said that the pill tastes weird... Is it using these two kinds of pinch?

"It is just a little mixed with each plant, and add some flour." Ren Sheng is not concealed, while staring at the old vine, want to see the effect of Yang Yan.

Although he didn't use the power when he was worried that the old man saw the problem in the " alchemy", but the semi-finished drug should also be used a bit?

"..." Vine was speechless for a while: "You shouldn't have all put it together and crush it out?"

"No, I am still heating up." Ren Sheng's gaze was removed from the face of Fujio, except for the red-faced, almost unchanged face. Some disappointment - the old man did not become young at all!

Well, Yang Yan Dan did not have the effect of staying in Yan Dan. The old vine is too old, and it is normal for it to be too big.

But this is the case... Is it true that Yan Yan Dan really needs to be treated as a medicinal remedy? If the soldier turns from black to white and tender after the injury, will it be seen as a flaw?

These soldiers have been eating, what should be done if the collective is not old?

Well, it’s impossible for such a thing to happen. Zhao Lingyu’s point of supply every month is not enough for him to become pregnant now. How can he possibly cultivate a lot of herbs?

“How many degrees?” Fujio looked at the electric cymbal next to him. When he turned the record, he was speechless: “The highest temperature? Can it bake the plants into ash! Can it be effective?”

There are medicines! These are not ordinary plants, they are all elixir! But these can't be said... I am so vividly moving: "It is gray."

"Then you put the ash and flour together, add some sugar to me to eat?" Vine old looked sadly at his master, he really would not eat bad stomach?

"Don't you say that this medicine works well? I will do this after I see it." Ren Shengdao, although the effect of beauty is not visible on the old face of the vine, but the effect of treating the wound is good... Also, to beautify the beauty must first nourish the body, this effect must exist, and there is still aura in this pill.

Although there is no aura in this world, these plants are spiritual plants themselves, and they use the soil, and they will certainly have spiritual power in their bodies.

Such rare spiritual powers were not expected to be seen by those who were comprehensible, but in this world without spiritual power, it is precious to a group of people who are completely unruly.

The people here are not worse than the self-cultivators. Many people have powerful strengths, but their strength does not nourish the body. Some of them will harm the body. Under such circumstances, it is necessary to eat some elixir. Make up.

"How can the medicine be so sloppy? Every time you have to study it carefully, do more experiments, and finally choose the best solution." The old man is speechless. Is his master really reliable?

"Is it?" Ren asked curiously.

"Of course, I will tell you..." Mr. Fuji said his own experience over the years.

"You study slowly, I will go to Lingyu again if I have some medicine." Ren Sheng listened for a long time, and some professional terms could not understand, and suddenly missed the battleship of Zhao Lingyu.

"You are so wasteful!" Rattan looked at Ren Sheng and threw the petals of the leaves into the shackles, and then let him turn everything into gray, heartache said.