Chapter 63: Looks Like Pregnant

Ren Sheng is sitting on the bed and using a handheld computer to read the information. Zhao Lingyu glanced at it, and words such as “maintenance” and “tonifying kidney” jumped into the eye.

Facelessly, the handheld computer was taken from the hands of Ren Sheng. Zhao Lingyu asked: "How do you think about this? How is the soup?"

"Ling Yu, the book said, if a man is over-indulgent, he needs to rest for a few days. Of course, proper maintenance is also essential." Ren Sheng said seriously.

"When did I indulge?" Zhao Lingyu's skin shook. Compared with those men who changed their brides at night, he was utterly clear-minded.

Ren Ren will be tired every time he doubles with him. He is obviously embarrassed to be a second time.

"But can't you not do it?" Ren Shengdao, these days, Zhao Lingyu did not double repair with him... Although he has already treated Zhao Lingyu's injury almost now, he has not yet taught Zhao Lingyu to comprehend... Change him on top?

It can be more troublesome to absorb the soil in this way...

I am afraid that no man will be willing to hear his lover say that he can't do it. Zhao Lingyu directly blocked the mouth of Ren Sheng. It took a long time to let go: "I will not cooperate with you today, you have to listen to me."

Not double repair? What is Zhao Lingyu doing? Isn't this a double repair? But they are all like this, they don’t exchange energy, it’s really a waste...

Ren Sheng stunned Zhao Lingyu, and Ling Li subconsciously entered Zhao Lingyu's body.

However, after his energy entered Zhao Lingyu’s body, Zhao Lingyu actually used the power to transform that energy...

Bastard! Even robbing his own spiritual power, Ren Zhao looked dissatisfied with Zhao Lingyu, was a little angry, suddenly found Zhao Lingyu stopped.

He is comfortable, how can he stop? Is Zhao Lingyu really not working? Ren Sheng wants to sit up, Zhao Lingyu suddenly kissed him, then went all the way down...

I have been married to Rensheng for some time, and the number of "double repairs" is also very high. Zhao Lingyu has seen Renren as much as he has responded to himself, but he never saw Rensheng reach the top.

At first he wanted to help his life with his hands. As a result, Ren Sheng’s strength to dislike him was too great, and he was almost hurt by him...

Later, after studying some things, Zhao Lingyu knew that he could use his mouth. He only remembered the double repair every time, and every time he rushed to the subject, so that his knowledge of learning was completely useless...

But today, he used it...

Every time before and when Zhao Lingyu double-repair, Ren Sheng will be very comfortable, but he is very well controlled. When he discovers that his essence will be sprayed out, he will stop the energy conversion, and then concentrate on using the spiritual power to block the export and not let himself The essence leaves, then slowly absorbs.

Just today, the thrill is too strong. At the end, Ren Sheng completely forgot what he was going to do...

......

Zhao Lingyu subconsciously wants to spit out something in his mouth.

At this time, Ren Sheng had already returned to God. Seeing this scene immediately enveloped Zhao Lingyu’s mouth: "You can't waste it. Quickly swallow it!"

"..." Zhao Lingyu only remembered this time, Ren Sheng is almost all baby, since then...

His seeds can be carried with interest, and the seeds of Ren Sheng are certainly more precious than the tears of this person's hand washing water. It is estimated to be similar to blood.