Chapter 122: Fanwai: Small Ginseng and Results (middle)

Eventually everyone in the group came to the palace of Will.

Zhao Lingyu thought it right. This time, Will asked them to go to his palace to actually "talk about business," but there are not many people.

In addition to them, Will only asked a few people, and also prepared a lot of food for the sake of the foresight, so that the children just put in and let their eyes shine.

So Ren Ren soon took the children to do business, hehe, the so-called business is naturally to taste the variety of food on the table.

The vast and sparsely populated Ruoya is definitely a paradise for gourmets. Ren has already eaten many of the specialties of Ruoya, but many of these on the table are still never eaten, and the taste is very very good.

If you don't have to worry about scaring others, Ren Ren wants to become a prototype and roll it on the table, so that he can definitely **** all the dishes.

With great perseverance to restrain the impulse to wrap the food, Ren Sheng slowly ate, eat four, and then gave a meal to Sanwa and Siwa. As for the big baby and the second baby... Now the big baby is holding the second baby and not letting him climb to the table and trying to feed him.

Big baby is definitely her favorite child!

"It's so cute!" A girl wearing a gorgeous pettiskirt, who seemed to be almost as big as Ren Sheng, stood in front of her life and looked at Ren Sheng with her eyes shining.

"I think so, my child is really cute!" Ren Sheng touched his head in the dissatisfied eyes of the four.

"You are also very cute." The pettiskirt girl said with a smile.

"Everyone said this." Ren Sheng nodded in agreement, then looked at the beautiful skirt on the other side: "I think you are also very cute, this dress is beautiful!"

"Yes? Our aesthetics are very close!" The girl in the tutu turned a circle and let the lace on the skirt woven with various colored silks fly. Under the light, this beautiful skirt is like sparkling.

The more I look at it, the more I like it. When I suddenly think of my clothes, I seem to be thrown away by myself. I suddenly have the urge to buy some more.

Every time he wears new clothes, Zhao Lingyu is very excited...

"Where is this skirt bought?" Ren Sheng asked now.

"This is what I did myself. Do you want me to do a few for you?" The pettiskirt girl asked for reads;

"Okay." Ren Sheng nodded, and then said: "The skirt is worn by girls. Isn't it? I still don't want to dress, let's do this!" Ren Sheng turned out the photo of his marriage, He is still small, wearing a big red costume, revealing a big smile.

The girl in the pettiskirt squinted and looked excitedly at the photo of Ren Sheng in front of her: "You can rest assured, I will do it for you. You are so cute!"

"Thank you!" Ren Sheng proudly raised his small head, and his hands quickly smashed four spoonfuls of mung bean-sized **** mixed with delicious sauce into his mouth, and then stuffed the three dolls and one baby. One bite.

Seeing that Ren Sheng continued to eat into his mouth, and the four baby was cold with a face wiped with a paper towel, the pettiskirt girl curiously looked at Ren Sheng: "Why do you eat four meals before giving your child a bite?" Shouldn't you feed your child first? Or do you want your child to chew for a while?" The fishmeal entrance of this squid fish should be instant, shouldn't it be chewed?

"This is a secret." Ren Sheng showed a small white tooth, he now has three, plus a total of four people, of course, to eat four is fair! But this can't tell strangers. "Can clothes be made green? Lots of green, shiny, like the forest after the rain."