Chapter 91: Queen's Twins

The petals falling in the sky are in contact with people, and they will disappear when they touch the ground, but soon, the sky will fall down more petals of the ribbon, making the whole world beautiful.

This is the central computer's fireworks system, which usually only appears when the Ruoya Empire has a happy event.

Just, what happy events can the empire have at this time?

Everyone is extremely curious, and countless people have turned up the information on the Internet and want to find some clues.

You know, it’s been more than three hundred years since the last use of the fireworks system!

Others are very curious, Zhao Lingyu looked at the sky, but is ready to go offline.

Crohn guessed his plan and grabbed his arm: "Only online can see the most real reaction of others, you are not going to stay and see?"

"No, I think you should pay close attention to all the situations." Zhao Lingyu said that now is only the beginning, he still does not need to be the enemy, in contrast, he is more willing to look at Ren Sheng.

"This is definitely a light-hearted friend!" Crohn said, and then he found that Zhao Lingyu, who was pulling himself, had disappeared.

Sighing, Crohn sat in the audience and didn't move.

It was at this time that a variety of fireworks suddenly appeared over the entire virtual world, and a message appeared on all forums and was sent to the contact terminals of each citizen.

If the Queen of the Yahya Empire is pregnant, they are still twins.

Many people were wondering what happened in the end, but I didn't expect it to be such an hour. I was shocked at the same time.

Although the civilians with low strength of the Ruoya Empire can still be pregnant, they have not been pregnant with twins for thousands of years. As for the upper level of the Ruoya Empire... there is no way how many nobles have disappeared into the long river of history. These nobles will It’s not because of the fighting, but because they have no children.

Even the current emperor, in fact, he was only a sideline.

The age of the emperor is already very large. Almost everyone thinks that he can no longer have children. Because of this, Prince Chapman has become more and more dazzling in politics in recent years.

But now, the queen is pregnant? Still two at a time?

Is this simply impossible?

Seeing this news, the first reaction of most people is not to believe, but the emperor has no need to deceive.

In the end, the entire virtual world is in silence, and everyone is waiting for the next news of the royal family.

The Internet is like this. In reality, it is not too much. Many people who are working know the news and then subconsciously stop their work. No one will blame them.

Ren Sheng of course also received the news, but although he felt that the contact terminal was somewhat different from the usual information, he did not have time to look at it because he suddenly found that Dawa and Erwa got up, or that it was Erwa. Chasing the big baby to fight, and the big baby left to hide right.

When Ren Sheng came out, Da Wa just got rid of the second baby and then walked to the side.

"Wow!" Erwa shouted and climbed over to the big baby. I don't know if it was a gift of talent. The speed at which he walked with four feet exceeded the speed at which the baby walked with two feet. One flutter, he hugged one foot of the big baby, and then did not let go.