Chapter 115: Chapman Shot

Ren Sheng was once again "indecent" by his son, but he was still unable to teach the bear child in front of the emperor...

Still big baby, finally holding him to escape the claws of the bear child... The second baby, this guy, when he can change back, must hold him to force a few times!

Seriously, the child’s face is soft, really good...

Ren was originally planning to use his own leaves to educate him about his parents’ night, but this is on other people’s sites. In order to avoid being found strange, he can only endure.

Zhao Lingyu let him stay here, but to protect his children in secret.

When I think of children, my life has looked at the six little guys next to me. The four of his family are very good and have been eating and eating. But the two children of Ge De and Fang Chengjun’s family can especially toss, but because of Ruoya When people face children, they are all m, so they are very concerned about it and they are taken care of very well.

These two little guys, if they go on like this, may forget their two cockroaches... Fortunately, his children are smart, and these days they often think of Zhao Lingyu.

Actually...he also wanted Zhao Lingyu. After he and Zhao Lingyu knew each other, they didn’t have to separate. This time, they haven’t seen each other for a long time...

Ren Sheng depressed his face and pulled down a leaf. He did not expect this so-called "long and long time". It was not enough for him to take a nap before.

"Da Wa, how is this team in your arms getting less and less spiritual these days?" After the emperor personally slumbered Ged's two children, he planned to cultivate his feelings with Zhao Lingyu's children.

"He will be fine soon." Big baby said.

"Really? I don't think you have used fertilizer for these plants that you used. Would you like me to get some nutrient solution for you?" the emperor asked again.

Dawa just wanted to refuse, and there was more voice in his head. He nodded at the moment: "Okay."

The emperor smiled and saw a bottle of nutrient solution in the palm of his hand. Then he dropped two drops into the pot of Ren Sheng: "Okay, the big plant is just two drops a day, at the same time. Also remember to observe the situation, if this nutrient solution is not easy to use, then find someone to configure one."

Two drops! ? Ren Sheng did not feel it, I saw the bottle was taken back, and suddenly disappointed - he risked the discovery of nutrients, not for these two drops!

"I want to eat!" Ren Sheng is helpless, Erwa suddenly ran over, and then grabbed the bottle of nutrient solution, it will be poured into the mouth.

The speed of the second baby is called swift, but in the end it can't compare with the emperor who is the strongest of the Joa, so the nutrient solution was poured into his mouth, and he and the nutrient solution fell into the hands of the emperor.

Will, the great emperor, looked at the foodie and sighed: "Little guy, can't you eat this thing? You can't stuff anything into your stomach."

Erwa looked at Will, the emperor with tears: "I am hungry..."

Will, the great emperor, had the feeling of being abusing the child. He wanted to give the baby the nutrient solution in his hand. Fortunately, he quickly returned to God and finally did not make any irreparable things.

With a wave of hand, the nutrient solution in his hand disappeared. Will, the great emperor put down the second baby, and called the robot: "Come and eat, the children are hungry."

The indicator light of the robot flashed and immediately refused: "Your order is not accepted. This robot is equipped with an intelligent auxiliary care system for infants and young children. It will never allow someone to abuse the infant with too much food to abuse the baby. The food intake has exceeded the standard by two times."

Who installed this ghost system? Well, who already knows the appetite of a little bit, wants to find another robot, but he doesn't want the robot in front of him to say: "Because the baby is detected, all the robots have automatically followed the care system, and the data is also Already synchronized, if you can't take care of your baby properly, you will be prosecuted."

"..." Will, who was threatened by his own robot, was speechless, and the second baby understood the meaning and suddenly burst into tears.

Just in this chaos, a huge explosion suddenly came out of the palace gate, shrouded in the palace, which is said to be the most powerful protective cover of the entire Joa, suddenly bursting into a "beep".

Will, the great emperor stood up and whispered: "Sure enough."

At the beginning, Chapman sent people to fight with Zhao Lingyu to kill Zhao Lingyu, and enthusiastically promoted the establishment of diplomatic relations with the human federation. He sent many people to check Zhao Lingyu and others, so that everyone thought he wanted to deal with Zhao Lingyu, or simply wanted Destruction and cooperation with the human federation, to give yourself a series of interests, who can think of it, then everything is actually a blind man?

Chapman is not as radical as anyone else imagines and hates Zhao Lingyu, and has greater ambition than they think.

If it wasn't for him, he might have been caught off guard by this time.

They are royals, in addition to their own strength, but also because they are the producers of Ruoya’s central computer, they have the blood of the founder, they can use the tokens to reach the planet of Joo’s central computer, and the central computer Direct communication.

Now the token is in his hands, but if Chapman is taken away... the emperor of Ruoya will be replaced.

However, the token is not so good to grab...

Will, the great emperor, was fortunate that he was glad that he had done too much for Chapman’s affairs and arranged a person next to Chapman.

Originally, he thought that the man could only persuade Chapman, but he did not expect that he could get a lot of information from the man so that he could prepare in advance.

Will, the great emperor stood up and immediately reached out and found some robots: "Send the children to the basement."

The robots picked up the children in an orderly manner, and suddenly they got together in a certain position. When the floor broke open and closed, they all disappeared.

Willor used the contact terminal to check the position of the children and their queens. After they entered the basement, they suddenly smiled, and the next second, he appeared on the roof of the palace.

At this time, the palace has been completely covered by a protective cover. This time, the protective cover is not the kind of machine, but the manpower.

The protective cover of the eight-level powerhouse is not so good to deal with...

"I didn't expect you to be prepared too... You really have been watching me, are you waiting for a chance to drive me out of Ruoya?" Chapman asked, can control the central computer, how big it is. within Temptation? Even if you can't use the central computer to do things that destroy Ruoya, it's not a big deal. I want him to hand over the two newly formed embryos!

"Do you do things that make me feel relieved?" Will, the great man.

"So why are you pretending?" Chapman said again, and then a smile appeared in the corner of his mouth.

The protective cover that the eight-level strongman held up was broken. When he chats with the emperor, his men are not empty.

"Do you really refuse to take it?" Will asked.

"You know that it is impossible, why bother to say this? Is it to show your righteousness?" Chapman was ironic.

Will, the great man, looked at him and sighed softly.