Chapter 116: Before the Crisis

Chapman is not ambition at first, but when the royal family is left with him except for Will, he is considered by all to be the successor of the throne, and he will regard the throne as his own.

Under such circumstances, he certainly would not allow someone to **** his own things.

The protective cover that the eight-level strongman propped up was broken, and the people he arranged had already surrounded the palace. Chapman could feel the victory in front of him.

Yes, Will is the ninth-level powerhouse, far stronger than him, but what about it? The ninth level of abilities is not so well controlled. Even one accidentally ruined the entire planet. Will Will Dare dare to do this?

Even if he doesn't care about the emperor, he doesn't care about the many Joshua people in the emperor. He can't care about the queen, don't care about the children in his stomach?

Chapman confirmed that the great Emperor, who had little practical experience, could never do it in the emperor, and another nine-level powerhouse of the emperor...

How can the marshal adult have a child in his stomach? If he dares to do it... The last time he went to the wedding reception, he moved a little at the marshal’s house.

Someone in the palace held up a protective cover, but Chapman was not afraid at all, but looked at his own people with great interest and broke the protective cover.

The entire emperor has been chaotic, and the situation in the palace is simply impossible to hold the ordinary people, but as Chapman expected, not many people are willing to intervene in this political change. After all, this is a mistake. Things, and the people under his command, have settled on the Internet at this time, and even promised that after his coup, a number of reforms will be carried out and the central federation will be used to control the human federation.

This is undoubtedly a huge temptation for the ordinary people of Ruoya.

As the robot guards watching the palace fell one after another, Chapman’s face was more and more proud, but at this time, the contact terminal on his hand suddenly sounded a harsh alarm, at the same time, Just outside his encirclement of the palace, there was a group of people who were silently wearing the uniforms of the Joshua army.

The army stationed near the Emperor Star has long been under his control. Now many of them are changing their costumes to help him stare at the Marshal House and other places. If so, who are these people?

Chapman’s face changed instantly. At this time, a lot of warships with logos appeared on the top of the emperor’s star. Ruoya’s border guards had completely surrounded the entire emperor.

The position of the Emperor of Ruoya is very high, but it will also be restrained in many ways. At least, the emperor can't control the army, and the border guards... even the marshal who is raising a baby can not be completely controlled.

A ship's silver spacecraft almost completely obscured the sky above the emperor's star, leaving the emperor star in the darkness. As the light-sensing streetlights of the emperor star lit up, one of the spaceships landed slowly and then appeared. Above the palace.

This warship is very large, far more than Joa's Royal Palace, and can even reach a size of one tenth of a star. Chapman is no stranger to it.

This is the dream ship, the main ship of the Ruoya border defense army, which uses the best material of the whole of Ruoya, more solid than the Ruoya Palace - at the beginning of construction, people actually regard it as the retreat of Ruoya.

This warship should only be commanded by Marshal Raymond. No, even if it is Raymond, it is also punishable to bring the Dream Garden to the Emperor.

Chapman looked up at the battleship and saw a long ladder extending from the middle of the battleship. Another man took a lot of people and slowly walked down from above.