Chapter 30: It's Going to Bloom

"Marshal, how can you not tell us when your health is good? Everyone is worried." The ceremony came to the office building, and Yang Lan immediately said with a smile.

Zhao Lingyu did not look at him and continued to go inside.

The smile on Yang Lan’s face couldn’t be hanged. Stepping forward to stop Zhao Lingyu: “Zhao Lingyu, you are obviously pretending to be dying to deceive everyone, too!”

Just on the parade, on the face of the people of several planets, he did not dare to have too much action, and did not dare to question Zhao Lingyu, but now I don’t have to worry about it anymore. Anyway, he and Zhao Lingyu’s disagreement are in the upper echelons of the federation. As everyone knows.

"I didn't say I was going to die." Zhao Lingyu glanced at Yang Lan with a faint look.

"Zhao Lingyu, you don't want to be too early." Yang Lan bite his teeth. After the accident of Zhao Lingyu, the Yang family could get great benefits. As a result, what Zhao Lingyu did just now made the Yang family lose the benefits of the hand. It also suffered heavy losses.

"It is not me to be careful." Zhao Lingyu hooked his mouth. At this time, as if to meet him, the parade outside the building suddenly collapsed and made a loud noise.

The people present were shocked. Zhao Lingyu was still idle. He sneaked a glimpse of Yang Lan and smiled lightly: "This parade is also too strong."

After saying this, Zhao Lingyu went straight through the government building to the back of the aircraft parking lot and left.

Yang Lan stunned the ruins of the parade outside: "Check, let people check! I want to know what happened to this parade!" Zhao Lingyu can come in such an important moment is not unusual, his face It is the best pass, he has come, they can not stop the Federal Marshal national hero, but this parade is built by him personally, suddenly collapsed is a provocation to him!

No, this is probably not just a provocation... Can someone who can do anything on this parade is able to do something about his family? This is simply a threat!

The Yang family’s lord was somewhat dissatisfied with the fact that his son was looking for Zhao Lingyu’s troubles in public, but the collapse of the military parade made him dissatisfied with this.

If they were still on the top of the parade, the face would be lost!

Whether it was the Yang family or other people on the military parade, they repeatedly checked the cause of the collapse of the military parade. However, the results obtained were all overwhelming.

Is the load too high? This parade is made of special alloys and some ore. The abilities can't be controlled and are very strong. How can they stand up for a few people and bear too much weight?

With this answer, Yang Lan felt that he was simply being beaten and could not find the murderer. Others felt equally bad.

However, no matter how they urged their men to continue to investigate, they could not find more information.

Zhao Lingyu has already returned to the Zhao family at this time.

After he got on the plane, he was lying and afraid to use his strength. When he came down from the aircraft, he was very careful, and he accidentally broke the aircraft.

"Ling Yu, you are so handsome!" Ren Sheng ran out from Zhao, excitedly watching Zhao Lingyu, Zhao Lingyu appeared, he compared all the people he felt before the momentum!

"Is it?" Zhao Lingyu saw him like this, and his mood suddenly became very good.

"Of course!" Ren Sheng nodded again and again, his home Ling Yu is definitely the most handsome person in the world.

"Ling Yu, are you okay? I saw that the parade was down." Shen Qiu Shi asked, her son's strength is getting bigger and bigger, and this is mostly related to him.

"I'm fine." Zhao Lingyu said: "It is also a bit of a force when playing video."

Although he said so, this is not the whole truth. Although he did not pay attention to the power when he was on the stage, the parade was not broken. It would collapse, simply because he had added a few feet when he left the parade.

He thought that the parade would collapse at that time, but he did not expect to support it for a while... Fortunately, although it was late, the timing of the collapse was good.

"It turned out to be the case. Didn't you find out your situation?" Shen Qiu-Shi asked, although Zhao Lingyu lost his fusion ability, he could use such strength... It is more satisfying to Shen Qiu-shen than the original fusion ability, at least she doesn't have to worry about herself. The son will die early.

"No." Zhao Lingyu said that the floor material of the federal government building is unusual, and he pays more attention to it, naturally it will not be extra-budget.

"That's fine. Before you fully master these forces, we still have to be careful... For Lingyu, we will have a party tomorrow night." Shen Qiu Shi Dao.

“Banquet?” Zhao Lingyu frowned slightly, and he didn’t like it.

"In just a short while, a lot of people came to ask me about your news. I am afraid that there will be more or less people who will come to ask. I will simply hold a banquet to celebrate your recovery. By the way, Ren Sheng." Shen Qiu Shidao, Zhao family has been quiet for a long time, it should be a bit reaction.

"Alright." Zhao Lingyu nodded. Fujio lived in Zhao for a month. He did not find the identity of Ren Sheng. He did not have to let Ren Sheng see others.

If you want to grow up, you still need to get in touch with other people.

Thinking of reaching other people, Zhao Lingyu couldn't help but think of the holographic online face. During this time, Ren Sheng became a friend of many children in the class, and also did things with two children in class. The more lively.

Shen Qiu Shi determined that he would hold a banquet tomorrow, and soon he was going to prepare. When he saw it, he immediately jumped into Zhao Lingyu’s arms and sat on Zhao Lingyu’s open arm: “Let’s go back to the room.”

Back to Zhao Lingyu's room, he can change his roots, and can go online with Zhao Lingyu, there is no more comfortable thing than this!

"Okay." Zhao Lingyu said that he needs to deal with the follow-up matters. If Ren Sheng wants to attend the banquet, he still needs to help him make a dress.

The clothes his mother bought for Ren Sheng were really unreliable... Zhao Lingyu glanced at the clothes wearing the sika deer, and he still had two antlers on his head. He suddenly felt that he might be able to order him a small military uniform. Oh...

Ren Sheng did not know Zhao Lingyu's plan. He walked to Zhao Lingyu's room and kept holding his hair.

"What happened to your hair?" Zhao Lingyu grabbed Ren Shou's hand and touched his hair.

"It's a bit itchy, maybe it's going to bloom." Ren Sheng grabbed his own head again. He hasn't blossomed for a long time, and this time it will suddenly bloom, mostly because of overnutrition.

He didn't like the flowering result before, because it would cost him a lot of energy, but now there is Zhao Lingyu who can supply one or two times a month, so he doesn't care.

flowering? Should it be literal? Ren Sheng recently took off his clothes in front of him and only wore a leaf dress. In the future, is there still a flower on the head, or more than one flower?

Zhao Lingyu made up his mind and will check the pictures of ginseng on the Internet later.