Chapter 85: Renowned Child

Zhao Lingyu's movements are very fast. He has never been a hesitant person.

At the moment when the door was knocked, there was a "beep" in the door, and then some subtle sounds were emitted. Only one minute later, someone opened the door.

The person who opened the door was McCarthy. They just left the virtual network. They were walking with their wives and ignoring the baby who didn’t know why they ran to the door. They suddenly heard someone knocking at the door. Someone knocked on the door. The person knocking at the door didn’t Know... He immediately became alert. After some "clean up", he came over and opened the door. After opening the door, he quickly showed a hearty smile: "Hello, what do you have? Hey? Greenton?"

McCarthy did not know Zhao Lingyu, but he knew Ren Sheng and saw Ren Sheng, his expression changed immediately - before this person really deliberately approached them!

"We are looking for someone." Zhao Lingyu did not take a bend, directly.

"Looking for someone? Can anyone be here?" McCarthy smiled again, his face showing no flaws, but his hands were shaking.

"When we knocked on the door, you opened the door after a while, what are you doing?" Zhao Lingyu stepped forward and looked at the house. He no longer hides his momentum: "You should have nothing to see here." What?"

"What do you want to do? If you break into my house, I will look for the patrol!" McCarthy Road, but I also know that this can only be said, there is a child hidden in his house, and how can the patrol People? Just, who is this person in front of you?

Quietly watching Zhao Lingyu, McCarthy is more and more surprised.

Zhao Lingyu has the breath of the superiors. This is not the case. Zhao Lingyu looks like he is a human being, and he should not have killed two lives, but killed many people.

In the Ruoya Empire, even the military people will not have such an imposing manner! Even the star thief that McCarthy had seen before went to the lower-level civilization to rob and kill, gave him the feeling that this person was so terrible.

Who is this person? Is that child really like a child who wanted to be a wanted person at first? And now... is this all-nighter's accomplices looking for it? How does he have the courage to come to the emperor?

"The patrol?" Zhao Lingyu smiled and pressed the contact terminal on his hand. Soon, a set of information appeared on the top, and the contact terminal on the hands of McCarthy quickly understood the information.

"Lieutenant Colonel Ackerman of the Star Patrol?" This person turned out to be a lieutenant colonel? McCarthy was shocked. In the Ruoya Empire, the rank of Lieutenant Colonel is not low!

However, since this person is a lieutenant colonel, I am afraid that it is not wanted, is he coming to catch the child?

"Can I go in?" Zhao Lingyu said, going inside. He had done a lot of things with the Duke of Crohn these days. In the case of Crohn's opening the back door, he was arranged a resume and finally got such a rank, which was very high-profile.

Is this also a big hidden in the city?

Zhao Lingyu said such a sentence, he wanted to enter the door. He did not expect that Ren suddenly stepped in and stepped in, then quickly came to a box and reached for the box.

"What do you want to do?" McCarthy was nervous and watched for life.

Ren Sheng did not care about him, the locked box was opened by him for a few times, and then a child fell into his arms: "Dad!"

McCarthy has always worried that Zhao Lingyu or Ren Sheng will hurt the children, but did not expect this child to be called Ren Sheng Dad.

The child was probably irritated at the beginning, but these days have become normal, and many words will be said. After discovering this, he did not tease the child and wanted the child to call his father. As a result, the child never refused to call.