Chapter 120: The Text is Over

Although the palace was ruined, the Queen's island is not lacking, so the food is very rich, but when it comes to a group of food... No, when the rice barrel is served, even if it is full of food, it is not enough.

Looking at the appearance of Ren Sheng and Er Wafeng, and then look at other Sanwa Siwa, although relatively modest, but also said that the situation is great, Weir is very glad that he did not say the news before dinner.

Others are very surprised. Only if he eats anything in the air, it will only exist in his imagination. In the current situation, it is even more likely that he said the news, and then these people can’t wait to start eating...

Fortunately, he is not in a hurry...

After Will and Emperor finished their own special nutritious meal, they added three more foods to the robot, removed a lot of dishes, and finally saw Zhao Lingyu stop some people who had a good time.

He coughed a few times, and Will, the great emperor said: "I will open an online public reception on the Internet, and then announce the abdication. Later, there will be no emperor in Ruoya."

"Abandonment?" Zhao Lingyu looked at Will, the great emperor.

"I haven't eaten for a few days before, can I eat more?" Ren Shi, who solved the problem of confidant, couldn't help but ask.

"I haven't had enough before!" Erwa immediately echoed.

When it is so important, he should not talk to these people! Whether it is before or after dinner! Will, the great emperor, was depressed.

"Your Majesty, in fact, I have always had a question. If Ruya develops to this stage, it is not appropriate to use the imperial rule. If so, why is there a royal family in Joao? And Chapman, his original power is already very Big, if he does nothing, he will be in a high position all his life, why is he willing to give everything for the throne? These always make me feel somewhat unreasonable." Zhao Lingyu said.

"You asked very well. If you are willing to answer a few questions, I will tell you all about it." Will, the great smile.

"What do you want to ask?" Zhao Lingyu asked, although he asked this question, he understood what the great Emperor wanted to ask - before the palace, Ren Sheng and Da Wa's performance was really amazing.

However, these abnormalities are now manifested, so that they will be obscured afterwards.

"How can I become a plant before I was born? And how can he suddenly grow up with your child?" The former question was asked by Empress the great emperor, and the latter one was what Will, the great emperor himself wanted to know.

"Rensheng is an alien. Their races are like this. Why do they suddenly grow up... As long as they have enough nutrients, they will grow very fast. Before that, the baby absorbed a lot of Chapman's energy. Crystallization will suddenly grow up." Zhao Lingyu gave an explanation half-truth, and said: "For the case of Ren Sheng, I hope that the Majesty and the Queen will not tell others."

Both Will and the Queen agreed, and noticed that Zhao Lingyu was full of doubts. Will, the great emperor also explained his own thing: "In fact, if there is a royal family, the reason why Chapman wants to marry is because the central The existence of the computer."

In the interstellar space, contact and information sharing is actually a big problem. For example, the human federation has never been able to transmit inter-satellite long-distance information, so that some aspects are difficult to develop. But in this respect, if Yaya is doing very well, it depends on the central computer.

If the signal of the central computer of Ruoya is very strong, he solved the problem of communication in Ruoya. By relying on the omnipresent signal, Ruoya’s robots, various warships and the like are all under the control of the central computer.