Chapter 23: Don't Eat Me

Ren Sheng stared at Zhao Lingyu and felt that his hair had to be erected.

He just thought that he could pretend to be a plant singer and live well. He didn't expect that he had exposed so many flaws.

If Zhao Lingyu knows his identity, will he want to eat him like those who have chased him before?

For a time, Ren Sheng almost wanted to turn and run away.

However, at this time, Zhao Lingyu took his hand.

Zhao Lingyu's hand is hot and hot, even at this time, still makes Ren Sheng feel very safe: "You, will you eat me?"

Eat him? Zhao Lingyu looked at Ren Sheng inexplicably and thought about it in an instant. But soon, he realized that Ren Sheng’s “eat” was probably literal.

But if it is literal, how can he eat Ren Shisheng?

"You raise me well, just like Master, I can give you a little bit of food, don't eat me all." Ren Sheng looked at Zhao Lingyu pitifully, his master was very good to him, but occasionally he would Search for ginseng or blood.

Zhao Lingyu is more and more sure that Ren Yu’s “eat” is literally eating. I don’t know what happened. He suddenly thought of the ginseng he had checked before: “Are you ginseng? The kind of plant on the ancient earth?”

“Do you know?” Ren Sheng asked subconsciously. After asking, he found himself saying that he had missed his mouth. At this time, even if you put your mouth on it, it is useless. He simply broke the jar and broke: "Yes, I am ginseng, I am ginseng! You...you can't eat me!"

Ginseng essence? What is this? Zhao Lingyu has some doubts, but he also knows that Ren Sheng is not a human being. He subconsciously wanted to ask again, but suddenly found that the little hand held in his hand was shaking.

Ren Sheng is very scared.

Taking note of this, Zhao Lingyu felt a soft heart and couldn't ask any more. Instead, he spontaneously took his tenure in his arms: "You can rest assured, I won't eat you... the elixir you gave me before. What is it?"

While making a promise, Zhao Lingyu suddenly thought that Ren Ling’s elixir seemed to be taken out of thin air.

The child knew nothing, but took out the elixir to save him, and saved his father... I thought of the effect of ginseng, and thought of Ren Sheng’s voice letting him not eat himself. Zhao Lingyu suddenly had a bad one. Guess.

"You really won't eat me?" Was held by Zhao Lingyu, and heard the first half of the sentence, Ren Sheng smiled.

"I won't eat you." Zhao Lingyu made another promise and asked: "When we met for the first time, what is the elixir that you gave me?" At that time, Ren Sheng clearly did not take out anything, but mouth to mouth. Hey what he ate...

"It's my blood..." Ren Sheng said halfway, and glared at Zhao Lingyu: "I saved you, you said that you are mine, you can't eat me!"

Zhao Lingyu thought a lot of possibilities, but did not expect that the so-called elixir that he had eaten would be the blood of Ren Sheng.

He couldn’t even give Ren Sheng a chance to eat him for a while, because he had already eaten his life. He had fed him many times before and after his life. He even let Ren Sheng give the elixir His father eats...

Zhao Lingyu discovered for the first time that he was still a jerk.

The energy of Zhao Lingyu suddenly became chaotic. The soil that was originally locked in his body was also brought out. Ren Sheng was subconsciously holding people, and then could not help but feel stiff.