Chapter 96: Mech Customation

Just after the network mech contest, the royal family announced the good news of the Queen's pregnancy, and then came up with a medicinal remedy, so everyone's attention to this game continued to decrease, even for Rensheng, they forgot to get rewards. This is it.

Seeing the appearance of Ren Sheng, the blue fat man apologized: "In fact, this is our mistake. We should have notified you a few days ago. However, a lot of things happened in these days... We originally planned to wait for this purchase. I agree after the end, but since I met you, the province sent a message."

"I will go to the award, where to take it?" Ren Sheng asked.

"I sent the coordinates to you, right. The Master Fern, who specializes in custom-made mechs, has been staring at the medicinal herbs every day to brush, and has also opened ten bottles of pharmacy for a custom mech price. The mech you want may have to wait. Of course, it is also possible that the students of Master Fern will do it for you. Master Fern is only responsible for the final check." Blue fat man again. Fern's identity is not low, they have no ability to let Fern must personally give Ren Ren a mech.

But even if it is Fern's students, the craftsmanship is quite good, and it is enough to make armor for Ren Sheng.

"Thank you." Ren Shengdao, at the same time some surprises, the cultivation of medicine is really easy for him to make, basically get a beauty agent, you can configure a hundred and eighty bottles of anti-drug, but the mech... ...

Because there are people in the country who can control the metal, there are many other abilities. The mechs here will use various materials, the settings are very precise, and the cost is very high. Now there are ten bottles. Can change one...

"Don't thank, well, I won't say it, I will see if I can get the medicinal remedy. Although there are a lot of competitors, I might have grabbed the pie, I will grab it." The blue fat man smiled. Then move the obese body to the trading area.

The blue fat man left, Ren Sheng and Zhao Lingyu hugged the children and went to the place where they received the reward.

Ruoya’s emperor is a very beautiful planet. Because of the small number of people and the good environment for environmental protection, there are lush plants everywhere. The animals that live in these plants are not afraid of the residents of Ruoya. .

The emperor star is beautiful again, and there is no such thing as a virtual network.

On the virtual network, there are all kinds of plants that are beautiful or rare, and they seem to be full of vitality. Unfortunately, there is not only a lack of spiritual power, but even the sunshine that plants like, and everything is fake.

Ren Sheng and Zhao Lingyu are not in a hurry. They simply walked slowly toward their destination, and by the way, the children in their arms.

This artificial intelligence virtual baby is very similar to a real baby. It can also be hosted on the Internet at any time, so it can be easily taken care of. Now it is almost flooded and has one person. Now others see that Ren Sheng and Zhao Lingyu hold their children respectively. No wonder.

But the four children were very happy. Even Sanwa didn't sleep very much, but looked around curiously.

"Dad, look!" Big baby suddenly said, then pointed to the billboard next to him.

There is a small billboard, and all four children are too fragrant and dark baby. The following words are to encourage others to find this baby, and promise a lot of benefits.

Undoubtedly, this is one of the "searching for people" left by the upper layers of the Ruoya Empire in order to find the big baby.

As for the tracing notice, why should we use the billboard to play the price of the day? If the Aristocrats said that because each of them can inherit several inheritances, they are all very rich. Since they have money, they can be willful. .