Chapter 61: Refinishing Pregnant Dan

Yang Lan looked at the man at the other end of the communicator. It took a lot of effort to show a smile: "Mr. Kobeen, are you in the capital star?" Kobeen can contact him directly. Could this star steal the capital star?

The federation of the federation has a connection with the Star Thief. If this is known, Yang Lan has already killed the person in front of him.

"You want to kill me? Give up." Kobeen smiled at Yang Lan, and passed a document by the way: "In view of the fact that you have just moved, I need six bottles of medicine."

In the documents that Kobeen passed, there were a lot of things that Yang Lan had done. Yang Lan just glanced at it and couldn’t help but take a breath.

"I am already kind enough. If your wife is pregnant, I will not leave you a bottle." Kobeen looked at Yang Lan and raised an eyebrow, and sent an address to Yang Lan: "The medicinal agent will be Send it to this address."

"I will." Yang Yan said with a bite. He contacted Kobe Bryant because he wanted the Star Thieves to help him deal with some private matters. He did not expect that he would eventually be controlled by these Star Thieves...

Obviously he used to contact Kobeen without using his own communicator. How can Kobien directly dial his communicator? The technology that pirates have mastered is so powerful?

After taking a few deep breaths, Yang Lan slowed down and then contacted Ethan: "Isan, I need urgent cash now..."

The current human federation has a huge gap between the rich and the poor.

For most ordinary people, they will not leave the planet they live in for a lifetime, but for some big family big businessmen, there are not a few resource stars in their hands, and they can't even call them rich.

For example, the previous 12534 resource star belongs to the Fang family. It used to collect countless energy mines every year. The tax paid to the federal government is an astronomical figure for ordinary people.

Fangjia still has more than this energy star. They have many other planets and many spaceships.

The Fang family is rich, and the other big families are of course the same. The assets that Yang Lan can use are very large.

But he has a lot of assets, but it doesn't mean he can get hundreds of billions of cash at a time. What's more, Yang is not the only one...

The best way to get money is to find a bank loan. In the case of Yang’s family, the bank will definitely lend, but then... Yang Hao can’t afford this person.

"You also want to buy a potion?" Ethan asked.

"Also? You bought it too?"

“Fang Chengjun just sold me a group of medicinal herbs, and I still have to find a parent to make up for it,” said Ethan. “The six billion group, Fang Chengjun is too dark!”

"Six billion?" Yang Lan's face is even more ugly.

Yang Lan’s money was only a few billion yuan. In the end, several transport spacecraft were transferred to Fang Chengjun’s hand to get the medicine.

During the period, he also questioned the price of Fang Chengjun. Fang Chengjun just smiled: "There is no way, the Locke family is not as urgently needed as you are, I can only sell it cheaply."

Sixty billion, sell cheaply? Hehe... Yang Lan wants to throw the medicinal agent into Fang Chengjun’s face, but now his wife is in desperate need of a medicinal agent, and Kobeen is also staring at the medicinal agent in his hand, so he can’t do anything. I can only give money with a cold face, and then quickly leave with a potion.