Chapter 94: During the Banquet

Crohn didn't feel that he was being helped. He was happy to take care of Case.

This man is the same as him. He is willing to make him pregnant. He is absolutely miserable. He must of course be good to him!

With this in mind, Crohn looked at Case's expression more tenderly.

The people around him were frightened after being calm.

Crohn has always been a **** man. When he fought, he was even more merciless. Now it has become like this, and there is Case, who is a famous cold-blooded researcher who is now pregnant!

"I just received the news, you said outside that you want to get married?" A friend of Crohn couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, we are getting married," Crohn said with joy.

"Lord Case!" A beautiful woman suddenly emerged from the crowd: "Lord Case, you really want to marry the Duke of Crohn? How is this possible? This child should be the product of the experiment? You don't have to do this. Married to the Duke of Crohn." She spoke quickly, the hand holding her skirt twitching, her expression full of sadness and incredulity.

The people around can't help but nod, Case and Crohn? It’s really incredible that these two people are together.

"What experiment? This child is the crystallization of our love. We may have other children in the future. Since we have to raise children together, of course we must get married!" Crohn watched the woman on alert, watching the enemy! This guy is definitely a rival!

Every time he met a child, the IQ of IQ fell, and at this moment broke out a powerful momentum, directly forced the woman back a few steps, and then quickly looked at Case: "You are not affected?"

"I'm fine." Case, the woman he knew, used to be his assistant, and the reason he was dismissed was that he was too fond of him.

Even if this child is born for his experimental purposes? He still pours enough love into the child, does not do anything to hurt the child, and even wants to give the child the best of everything. In this case, it is beneficial to marry Crohn.

"Duke of Case, congratulations! You and the Duke of Crohn are simply a pair of heavenly creations." Another woman was very clever, she complimented with a smile, and then asked the question everyone wanted to know: " Duke of Case, how are you pregnant?"

After the problem came out, the entire banquet hall was quiet, and at this time, the emperor and the empress came together.

The emperor and the empress have never had children, but they have supported each other for hundreds of years, and they have deep feelings. But before they used to, they always had some convergence. Now it is different. The two people are simply emitting pink bubbles, and the emperor still Carefully hold the queen.

And the queen...

Most women will have a bad look after pregnancy, the Queen's condition is very good, and the corner of the mouth is a gentle smile.

Before the emperor's emperor arrived, basically everyone was surrounded by Case, but soon, these people's eyes were placed on the Queen.

Men's pregnancy is really amazing, and the young people are pregnant with twins, which is equally amazing.

Queen and Case, how are you pregnant with your child?

“I heard someone wondering what Case can be pregnant?” the chubby emperor asked with a smile.

"Yes, sire." One must be white, and at first glance, the old man who had reached the end of his life looked at the emperor: "Your Majesty, we are very curious."