Chapter 88: Competition Reform System

I didn’t know what happened in the post. Although he was a little unhappy at first, there were four children to take care of, so he didn’t stay on the Internet and quickly got off the assembly line. He also forgot about it. .

But he didn't know, but others knew.

Fujio has always been the longest person on the Internet. Most of the time is on the virtual network every day. Of course, he stayed online for such a long time not to learn the mech, but to find the human federation. Information on.

Even so, because of his life, he also met some people who like mechs, such as the first fans who used to train with them in a training room.

"Jie! There is a post about Greenington on the anonymous forum!" A woman with a verdant hair contacted the old man.

"Anonymous forum?" Fujio did not understand these points.

"Click on the icon in the upper right corner and you'll find it." The glamorous woman licked her hair: "These idiots! They don't even know how hard Greenton is, it's too filthy, it's too damn!"

"I will go and see." Fujio looked for a while, finally opened the forum panel in front of himself, and saw the post, then contacted Fang Chengjun.

"The strength of Ren Sheng is very strong. Those people don't compare with him, but they can't show anything." Fang Chengjun frowned. "I think... we can't solve this problem, but Crohn should not." Question." Recently, Crohn and Zhao Lingyu are cooperating. At this time, he will certainly not watch Yan Ren being bullied like this! Fang Chengjun blinked and blinked. After leaving the network, he sent a message to Crohn.

After the completion of the process, Fang Chengjun went to the next laboratory. After the work of Gede’s hand slammed a paragraph, he stopped the other party: “You are pregnant with children, don’t sit for a long time, get up and take a break.”

As he said, Fang Chengjun also put his hand on Ge De's stomach.

Ged's stomach was already noticeable, slightly raised, and he frowned and looked at his stomach. He said: "Fortunately, after a few months, I can take them out by surgery, otherwise I can't stand it." If the technology of the Asian Empire, after four months of taking out of the mother's stomach, it can already survive in vitro. If it is an ordinary person, it can even allow the embryo to grow completely in vitro. But for the health of their children, they plan to wait a few more months before taking the child out.

"They moved!" Fang Chengjun was surprised.

"I know." Gede did not take this seriously, but he was more concerned about something else: "I am hungry."

Fang Chengjun went to the pregnant woman to eat, and on the other hand, Crohn looked at the post with entanglement.

Ren Sheng is now their baby, even someone offended him?

I must think of ways to do it... Now that Zhao Lingyu has cooperated with them, sooner or later, he will reveal his identity. Why is it that he first reminds me of others?

There is no provision for underage registration in the Network Mecha Competition, but the underage is basically protected very well. No one has ever signed up before, so Ren Sheng is the first to participate.

Lan Fatzi made Ren Sheng participate in the competition because he felt that Ren Sheng was very good. He hoped that Ren Sheng could shine a lot of color. What he didn’t expect was that even after Ren Sheng’s participation in the competition, he could not even fight with others. So that others can see his strength.

"Blue fat man, this kid was recommended by you at the beginning. Is it right now that you should solve it?"

"Because he caused so many questions, it is difficult for us to continue the game."