Chapter 34: Flowering and Results

Worried to scare Zhao Lingyu, Ren Sheng did not all adult, but changed the flower on his head.

The four green flower buds are at the top, but they are not good-looking, but Zhao Lingyu is more and more like it.

"Flower has no effect on you?" Zhao Lingyu asked.

"No, it is more nutrients consumed, is it very beautiful?" Ren Sheng asked with a smile.

"Really..." Zhao Lingyu reached out and touched one of the flower beds.

Ren Sheng subconsciously shrank his body, but failed to escape Zhao Lingyu's hand, and then found that Zhao Lingyu actually touched himself very comfortable...

Holding Zhao Lingyu's waist and burying his face on Zhao Lingyu's stomach, Ren Sheng's face is getting more and more red, but he doesn't want to refuse.

Zhao Lingyu didn't have much thought when he reached out and touched the flower. He didn't feel anything wrong until he saw Ren Ren's blush.

Ren Sheng's face is very thick, and he always looks like he is not shy. Now he will even blush? Because he touched his flower?

Zhao Lingyu suddenly remembered one thing. Many years ago, he once had a subordinate who lost his love and drunk high alcoholism. Then he kept saying "What is good for the **** of plants?"

The **** of plants... Fortunately, he did not show the photos sent by Ren Sheng before.

The ginseng flower exudes a faint scent, which is as good as the taste of Ren Sheng. Zhao Lingyu looked at the four flower buds in front of him and suddenly kissed him.

Ren Sheng only felt that his body was numb, and he could hardly catch Zhao Lingyu's body. After Zhao Lingyu kissed another flower, he even shook the whole person and softened it, then subconsciously changed the flower.

Zhao Lingyu held his life in his arms and saw that the flowers disappeared quickly. Suddenly, he was a little lost. He was the first time he saw him, and he wanted to see more.

"How can you chaos!" Ren Sheng was so easy to breathe, and immediately asked with a big eyes. In fact, he didn’t have anything to kiss, but he didn’t know what was going on. He even felt that the whole person was not right...

"You don't always kiss me? Can't I kiss you?" Zhao Lingyu asked, he was a little guilty about his own life, and he didn't feel much about pro-flowers.

"But...but..." Ren Sheng couldn't think of any rebuttal.

"Your flower is very beautiful." Zhao Lingyu transferred the topic.

"Do you think so too? My flowers are much more beautiful than the old ones!" Ren Sheng proudly boasted.

"It's really beautiful than the old ones." Zhao Lingyu said seriously: "Can you let me see it later?"

Thinking of the previous incident, Ren Sheng buried his face in Zhao Lingyu's chest and nodded by the way.

Although Zhao Lingyu felt very strange when he kissed him, he wanted to escape, but now I think, but I feel very comfortable, and even want to let Zhao Lingyu have a few more...

Zhao Lingyu didn't take the initiative before. I just let go of it a lot. I just laughed and kissed my hair for a while, and I was planning to take the flowers out and let him see.

However, before he spoke, the voice of Shen Qiu Shi came from outside: "Ren Sheng, Ling Yu, have dinner."

Ren Sheng stood up and took care of his hair. When he got out of the door, he didn't look at Shen Qiuishi and suddenly ran away.